David Kelly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Fucking hell, finally got through the whole lot of these. Wasn't too impressed with the first few series tbh but from 4 on it was fucking magnificent. I preferred the 2nd last episode to the finale myself though I thought the way they left it was perfect, especially as I had myself prepared for a Tony death scene the whole way through.

Fucking gutted that it's over now.

• 1 month later...

After all this time I'm only now sitting down to watch this series.

Thought it would be like all the other American shite so never bothered the first time round - feel like a right nugget now.

Totaly hooked and about half way through the 2nd series.

That is all

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
A prequel with the full cast may have been decent, not sure how a sequel will work.

Didn't see your post as I was posting too but in the interview I read I remember him saying that a movie would be a prequel which would feature Junior, Livia, Johnny, etc when they were young, i.e. he wasn't interested in doing anything that involved the cast from the series.

A prequel with the full cast may have been decent, not sure how a sequel will work.

Didn't see your post as I was posting too but in the interview I read I remember him saying that a movie would be a prequel which would feature Junior, Livia, Johnny, etc when they were young, i.e. he wasn't interested in doing anything that involved the cast from the series.

It's probably the only way to do it given that the kids and Chris etc. have obviously aged since the first series but to make a prequel with those few characters doesn't really make it The Sopranos any more than any other gangster film. It may be best just to leave it as it is rather than run the risk of ruining it.

• 3 years later...