The Sopranos

David Kelly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True love tbh. Gemmill will be pulling Cath's hair and running away next :yes

He does that at most piss-ups tbh. He's just jealous cos I still have hair while he's rapidly receeding :yes

He does that at most piss-ups tbh. He's just jealous cos I still have hair while he's rapidly receeding :yes

What a lezza! :razz:

He does that at most piss-ups tbh. He's just jealous cos I still have hair while he's rapidly receeding :razz:

What a lezza! :icon_lol:

:razz:

Hey, receeding can be sexy. Just look at Alex! :yes:razz:

True love tbh. Gemmill will be pulling Cath's hair and running away next :razz:

He does that at most piss-ups tbh. He's just jealous cos I still have hair while he's rapidly receeding :razz:

What a lezza! :angry:

:icon_lol:

Hey, receeding can be sexy. Just look at Alex! :yes:razz:

I've gone way beyond that tbh. Sexy that is :icon_lol::yes

music to my fucking ears! :razz:

music to my fucking ears! :razz:

:yes Just a shame it's not true, slapheed. :razz:

• 1 month later...

Only a month to go and an extra episode...

LOS ANGELES -- The last ride for "The Sopranos" is still scheduled for this spring, but creator David Chase couldn't quite let go with eight episodes.

As such, HBO has added a ninth episode to the show's final run, which also now has a definite premiere date: Sunday, April 8. "Entourage" will also return that night, wrapping up its third season with eight episodes.

For those of you marking your calendars, then, that's 34 days until Tony (James Gandolfini) and Co. grace the screen again.

When the show left off last June, the Soprano family was celebrating Christmas and things seemed to be going rather well: Tony seemed to have reached detente with Phil Leotardo (Frank Vincent), Carmela's (Edie Falco) spec house was back on track and AJ (Robert Iler) had both a job and a girlfriend.

The show's history suggests, though, that good times aren't meant to last. On the minus side of the ledger, Christopher (Michael Imperioli) has relapsed into heroin use and begun an affair with a fellow addict (Julianna Margulies) tensions between the New York and New Jersey crews linger, and there are those two mysterious guys who hang out at the Bada Bing.

Oh and
Life imitating art

As of the sixth season, there have been numerous arrests for many of the actors that appear on the series. Because of the popularity and subject matter of the show, these arrests were widely reported by the news media:

# Lillo Brancato Jr. - Played Soprano associate Matthew Bevilaqua, a major character in the second season. He was arrested and charged with second degree murder. He was an accomplice in a robbery, resulting in a police officer's death when Brancato's partner Steven Armento engaged in gunfire with the off-duty officer.

# John Ventimiglia - The actor who has played Artie Bucco throughout the series was charged with DWI and drunk driving with an alcohol level of 0.12. He was also carrying a bag that had cocaine residue.

# Louis Gross - Portrayed Perry Annunziata in the sixth season. He was arrested and charged with criminal mischief after breaking into a woman's home claiming he was there to take back possession of his belongings.

# Robert Iler - The actor who plays Anthony Soprano, Jr., was arrested for armed robbery of two Brazilian tourists and possession of marijuana. He pled guilty to a charge of larceny and received three years' probation.

# Vincent Pastore - The actor who played mob soldier turned rat Big Pussy Bonpensiero was charged for assaulting his girlfriend during an argument in a car. He allegedly smacked her head around and slammed it into the auto's gear shift. He then yanked her out of the car. He received community service hours.

# Tony Sirico - The actor who plays mob underboss Paulie Walnuts was charged with numerous criminal activities totaling 28 arrests before joining the cast. Some of his more notable arrests were for a chain of nightclub hold-ups.

# Richard Maldone - The actor who played Acting Capo Albert Barese has been arrested and convicted for assault, grand larceny, forgery, and criminal possession of stolen property. He was recently arrested on a drug charge that could have landed him 15 years, but the case was dismissed.

• 2 weeks later...
THE SOPRANOS RETURNS FOR ITS FINAL NINE EPISODES

STARTING APRIL 8, EXCLUSIVELY ON HBO

Having survived a close call with death, Tony Soprano struggles to remind himself that each day is a gift, but challenges new and old make that all but impossible. At home, Carmela plans for a future she's not sure will arrive, while Anthony Jr. and Meadow find that adulthood holds its own surprises. As for his other "family," Tony comes to doubt some of his oldest and most trusted allies and makes some hard choices that will shape his own destiny as boss.

HBO's Emmy®- and Peabody-winning series THE SOPRANOS returns with its final nine episodes, starting SUNDAY, APRIL 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT), followed by other episodes on subsequent Sundays at the same time. Series creator David Chase will write and direct the final episode of the show.

Guest stars for the sixth season include Sydney Pollack ("Eyes Wide Shut"), Daniel Baldwin ("Homicide: Life on the Street"), Tim Daly ("Wings"), Frank John Hughes ("Catch Me If You Can"), Jonathan LaPaglia ("The District"), Ken Leung ("Inside Man"), David Margulies ("Law & Order"), Julianna Margulies ("ER"), Geraldo Rivera and Nancy Sinatra.

April's episodes:

Episode #78: "Soprano Home Movies"

After a close call at home, Tony and Carmela head to the Adirondacks for a weekend with Bobby and Janice.

Episode #79: "Stage 5"

Tony finds art imitating life at the "Cleaver" premiere; in prison, Johnny Sack copes with more bad news.

Episode #80: "Remember When"

With the heat turned up in Jersey, Tony and Paulie head south to cool off. Meanwhile, Junior rekindles some of his old fire in a poker game.

Episode #81: "Chasing It"

Tony hits an unlucky stretch; AJ makes a life-changing decision; Vito's widow Marie (Elizabeth Bracco) turns to Tony for help with her troubled son.

Episode 80 sounds good, lots of Paulie.

• 2 weeks later...

Best bit of film TV advice you've ever posted tbh

It's up there like, but then if you watched Transporter, thought it was shit, then still rented Transporter 2, you're obviously not paying attention anyway.

Best bit of film TV advice you've ever posted tbh

It's up there like, but then if you watched Transporter, thought it was shit, then still rented Transporter 2, you're obviously not paying attention anyway.

Sky Movies, I wouldn't rent them. The best bit in transporter two was when he had a bomb stuck to the bottom of his audi. He jumped the car through the air turning it upside down but in the process catching the bomb on the hook of a nearby crane and knocking it off, some boy i tell you.