Leazes?

Ted Maul

........... not going to presume that Roeder's tumour had any effect on him or not in the year he was relegated, or at what exact point in time it may have become symptomatic............... he was affected very suddenly, with symptoms similar to a stroke. It is possible he may have been getting some symptoms such as headaches prior to this event, or he might have felt nothing wrong at all............ the condition was not diagnosed prior to his collapse and he never publically complained about it affecting his job prior to or after this................

Robson, btw, has had cancer 4 times now, and he had very few initial symptoms from any of these tumours, in fact in the last case it was completely asymptomatic and was found by chance. He also doesn't use his health as an excuse either, even though it has been at least as bad as Roeder's.....................

............... proves to me that you are merely using Roeder's illness as a smoke screen in a vain attempt to justify your support for his candidture.........................................

.................................................... the impact on a person who had the condition Roeder did. I am not making excuses for anyone, I am pionting out the effect it has on any human being...........

I suggest you two read my earlier post about my experience with a brain tumour and recognise the fact that niether one of you really knows anything about situations like that as each person reacts differently and in different degrees to the other in similar circumstances. You are both farting in a thunderstom, or pissing into the wind if you like.

I saw your post, and thought about replying. I decided to wait and see what those who think its a nothing condition that doesn't effect you, had to say, such as the idiot who says he is actually qualified to work in the medical profession.

I do know enough about brain tumours to believe the points I have made, otherwise I would not have made them. I am pleased that you are well and I hope that continues.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaze why do you find it necessary to call people cunts and pricks when your are arguing your point?

Forgetting the fact that you don't agree with people, fine different opinions are what make the world go round but when you resort to insults it negates any strength to your argument.

Sorry mate it just seems a bit pointless.

I am not responding in any way to Rentons posts about Roeder - or Souness - being fit to manage a football club, I am pointing out the human condition of having a brain tumour and the effect it has on your life. Roeder did well with West Ham until his brain tumour became noticeable and effected him. This is not rocket science. Only a complete utter twat would not understand this, and for someone with medical qualifications it begs belief. He must therefore be either a holder of a shite qualification or be an utter cunt.

Period.

Learn to read. ;)

Have you answered the question about Souness yet, third rime of asking [/deja vu]?

Leaze why do you find it necessary to call people cunts and pricks when your are arguing your point?

Forgetting the fact that you don't agree with people, fine different opinions are what make the world go round but when you resort to insults it negates any strength to your argument.

I am not responding in any way to Rentons posts about Roeder - or Souness - being fit to manage a football club, I am pointing out the human condition of having a brain tumour and the effect it has on your life. Roeder did well with West Ham until his brain tumour became noticeable and effected him. This is not rocket science. Only a complete utter twat would not understand this, and for someone with medical qualifications it begs belief. He must therefore be either a holder of a shite qualification or be an utter cunt.

Period.

;) Has Shepherd got a brain tumour, do you think? Or is he just utterly fucking incompetent?

Period.

;) Has Shepherd got a brain tumour, do you think? Or is he just utterly fucking incompetent?

He can't have one, that presupposes the fuckers got a brain. Might have a vacant space between the ears tumour tho

and where the fuck have you appeared from ? Are you one of those who change their usernames because you've been made to look a prick and don't tell anybody :icon_lol:

No I'm new here, but I'm already coming to the conclusion you’re really, really NOT after reasoned, logical, debate or rebuttal in regard to your points. ;)

I do know a rather mad french woman from another messageboard I think you'd get on famously with though, probably not in the context of actual discussion, but certainly in the context of verbal hit and run. :icon_lol:

While Leazes is answering questions in this thread, I'd just like to know whether he still thinks we're the 5th best club in the Premiership at the minute.

He's not actually answering any questions on this thread though.

And from what I can make out on N-O, like Shepherd he regards our current position as a "blip".

While Leazes is answering questions in this thread, I'd just like to know whether he still thinks we're the 5th best club in the Premiership at the minute.

He's not actually answering any questions on this thread though.

And from what I can make out on N-O, like Shepherd he regards our current position as a "blip".

The only blimp is Shepherd...

I've just collared him on NO and asked him this. Funnily enough, he blames me for backing Souness. :lol:

He then goes on to say that I think we have a divine right to be in the Champions League and to win trophies (I don't by the way, but I'd like to think that we shouldn't be 19th in the league with the money we generate). He then actually says that Shepherd isn't to blame because he didn't make the decisions alone and has people that advise him within the club. So you see it's their fault. Well, and mine.

He obviously also does the usual "I thought an accountant would know how business works" line.

I've just collared him on NO and asked him this. Funnily enough, he blames me for backing Souness. :lol:

He then goes on to say that I think we have a divine right to be in the Champions League and to win trophies (I don't by the way, but I'd like to think that we shouldn't be 19th in the league with the money we generate). He then actually says that Shepherd isn't to blame because he didn't make the decisions alone and has people that advise him within the club. So you see it's their fault. Well, and mine.

He obviously also does the usual "I thought an accountant would know how business works" line.

;)

How many times has he brought up my qualifications now? The bloke's obsessed.

Mind I kind of agree it is partly YOUR fault for supporting Souness! ;)