God Help us - gwen Stefanie's new record

Rob W

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont people listen to good stuff ffs?

Today ive listened to....for an example not all together

Arctic Monkeys

Bob Dylan

Ben Kweller

Bright Eyes

cant be arsed to think of owt else

It was funny when Peter Kay took the piss on Jonathan Ross...

And as if by magic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rRuk8KyDc

"I didn't want to sit next to you and the cast of Man and t' golden gun" ;)

Peter Kay is in no posistion to take the piss out of anyone tbh.

Neither is any twat on here tbh, especially you. Yet the shit-ripping persists.

Hes amusing, observational comedy....

Sima in your entire life what have you done of any merit to amuse anybody other than being a prick on a football forum?

If you think Peter Kay is amusing it speaks volumes for your personality tbh. Don't you like the Arctic Monkeys as well? I rest my case.

Dismissed.

Edited by Sima

Sima in your entire life what have you done of any merit to amuse anybody other than being a prick on a football forum?

If you think Peter Kay is amusing it speaks volumes for your personality tbh. Don't you like the Arctic Monkeys as well? I rest my case.

Dismissed.

Your a complete total prick.

What the fuck do you know about music?

A bet you never played a fucking note in your life,

Arctic Monkeys - good social commentary, good band.

Your just trying to establish yourself as cool by not liking them..

The last page of Sima's posts includes....

Difference is Peter Kay has a fair-sized platform on which to air his views, so he should keep his fat, talentless mouth shut.

Does so well to beat his man, then just fucks it up EVERY single time.

I hope your new job doesn't involve having a primitive grasp of the English language tbh.

Fucking Garbage. Comedy for the lowest common denominator of cretin tbh

Who cares? He's shit anyway.

Can't really put the words "Simpsons and funny" in the same sentence without adding the word "was" tbh.

What a barrel of laughs....funniest thing is, he's got the gall to say...

Leazes becoming a total parody of himself

;)

Maybe one day he'll surprise everyone with a bit of positivity about something. Until then I'll ignore the WUM king.

Difference is Peter Kay has a fair-sized platform on which to air his views, so he should keep his fat, talentless mouth shut.

I hope your new job doesn't involve having a primitive grasp of the English language tbh.

Can't really put the words "Simpsons and funny" in the same sentence without adding the word "was" tbh.

What a barrel of laughs....funniest thing is, he's got the gall to say...

Leazes becoming a total parody of himself

;)

Maybe one day he'll surprise everyone with a bit of positivity about something. Until then I'll ignore the WUM king.

lol yeh

but visit http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php...GOSima&c=26

what a fucking geek man,

i like my games but i also like to get out the house :D

;)

Obsessed tbh. Carry on anyway, it's more amusing than Peter Kay <_<

Oh and it's You're and I btw.

Thanks for playing <_<

your gonna fairly wank over that like :D

your probably gonna go tell all your fucking geek mates and have a fucking party on xbox live....

You know someones desperate/defeated when they resort to picking out grammatical errors....

wanker tbh ;)

Liking your use of an early Blue lyric to highlight your love of mainstream pop. ;)

What? :D

catmag --- apologies but she is typical of the lack of idea's present in modern music.

she has so little talent its actually making me nauseous talking about her.

to summarise

Gwen stefani's musical and singing skills = ;)

Accuse her of a lot of things but your first point is utter bollocks seen as this is completely different to most stuff that has been released previously.

never mind sima. she actually has no musical talent. she was in a group ((that had some half decent musicians--- no doubt) then she went solo and got people to write songs for her)) thats when people found her out. as per this release.

its the old tail wagging the dog scenario. (tail being vaguely talented music writers--- dog being gwen stefani)....

Obsessed tbh. Carry on anyway, it's more amusing than Peter Kay ;)

Oh and it's You're and I btw.

Thanks for playing :D

Hi Sima. Can I ask if there is anything specific about Peter Kay you dislike or is it just he doesn't make you laugh. It's just that I don't know if you've heard this before but comedy is "Subjective" that means not everybody will like the same comedy. I for instance laughed more when I had an endoscopy than I did during the whole 3 (?) series of little britain. But some people think it's great. I won't slag them off or it I just realise we're different.

Phoenix Nights was good but I'm not sure how much of that was down to Dave Spikey and other writers due to Max and Paddy being awful. His 80's pop-culture references got tiresome after about a week and don't even get me started on that god-awful Amarillo record.

Yeah and for the record, Little Britain and Catherine Tate are garbage.

Edited by Sima

If you're looking for some positivity from Sima he is a big fan of Scrubs, graphic novels, Muse and Lost.

No. Yes on the other three though.

I thought you read them. You may be right about Peter Kay/Dave Spikey as Max and Paddy was poor, although I do like PK. I think Spikey co-wrote 'That Peter Kay Thing' too which I thought was class.