Legends

snakehips

Talk sport now are focusing on newcastle

Durham said he wanted us to relegated last week, the fucking twat.

Some wanker on their talking shite at the moment. A Newcastle fan saying he has seen it all before over the last 5 to 7 years and is not worried.....

Some wanker on their talking shite at the moment. A Newcastle fan saying he has seen it all before over the last 5 to 7 years and is not worried.....

Any slower and he'd have been in reverse

Edited by @yourservice

what a cock, we havent been in this position for years. Yes we've been down there but now is different.

what a cock, we havent been in this position for years. Yes we've been down there but now is different.

:unsure:

Arghh, he was followed by another idiot. Where do they get these morons from? No wonder everyone things were Northern muppets.

Me too!

The worst thing was Macdonald agreeing with him - "explain to me why people are having a go at the chairman!?"

Either he's been on the whisky again or he hasn't got the spine, unlike Eric Gates, to criticize the chairman. Probably both of those tbh.

Edited by Wullie

What a fucking load of bollocks

He just said that if Roeder had been appointed at the end of last season he would have had all summer to plan for this season but he wasn't appointed till almost the start of this season!?!

Am I hearing things wrong or did Macdonald really just say that?

What a fucking load of bollocks

He just said that if Roeder had been appointed at the end of last season he would have had all summer to plan for this season but he wasn't appointed till almost the start of this season!?!

Am I hearing things wrong or did Macdonald really just say that?

Nope, just noted the same thing on NO. Thought I was going nuts, but thankfully it's only SMac who has completely lost it. :unsure:

Me too!

The worst thing was Macdonald agreeing with him - "explain to me why people are having a go at the chairman!?"

Either he's been on the whisky again or he hasn't got the spine, unlike Eric Gates, to criticize the chairman. Probably both of those tbh.

Agree with that. The thing i liked about Gates was he said what he thought and had a go at the club and chairman regularly.

If Macdonald genuinely doesn't know why people are having a go at the chairman then he shouldn't be any where near a footballing discussion!

Gates fell out with the sunderland Echo as well for saying what he really thought of Fickling and Murray, and the brown nosing that was coming from the local media. There's no way Macdonald would risk losing his Chronicle chums and his chance to trot out as half time hero every few months.

Anyone listening tonight and hear that first bloke, Alan? Reckons 99% of Newcastle fan will agree with him that it's all the players' fault and nothing to do with Shepherd because he backs his managers.

I don't know where they find these dozy friggers.

Anyone listening tonight and hear that first bloke, Alan? Reckons 99% of Newcastle fan will agree with him that it's all the players' fault and nothing to do with Shepherd because he backs his managers.

I don't know where they find these dozy friggers.

And "Supermac" agreed with him !!

That bloke gets more out of touch by the day.

:dancing:

Arghh, he was followed by another idiot. Where do they get these morons from? No wonder everyone things were Northern muppets.

:razz: I hope that was deliberate, you fancy Dan you.