snakehips

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda causes a problem if they're not.

Up the iron :unsure:

Okay, we can have a test to see if certain outsiders can enter.

For example:

1. Spell Howay (that is the correct spelling, obviously)

2. Eat a whole stottie with chips and gravy.

3. Go down 'the quayside' in the middle of winter without a coat.

4. Sing The Blaydon Races using the wrong words.

ps should I have put this crap in General Chat?? Or, just not bothered at all? Go on, I can take it.

Up the iron :D

For example:

ps should I have put this crap in General Chat?? Or, just not bothered at all? Go on, I can take it.

This forum is so busy that the thread will get lost in a few months

:unsure:

Up the iron :unsure:

For example:

That's Gemmill booted out then.

We cannot fill the ground as it is at the moment and thats including all those who travel from afar, would be interesting to see how much more it would drop if those from outwith Newcastle stopped attending.

They're welcome to SJP, but this forum should be a local forum for local people.

Should they be allowed to post on here? Or even be allowed to read it ?

Portly Freddie is right - the Geordie Nation is all that matters. Execute all outsiders :unsure:

Haddaway an' gerra life Mr. Snakehips, as Descartes once wrote "I think, therefore I am" which roughly translated means that anyone who believes they are a Geordie then by George they are no matter who they are or where they're from, so how do you determine who is a 'Non-Geordie' :D

Edited by Noelie

We cannot fill the ground as it is at the moment and thats including all those who travel from afar, would be interesting to see how much more it would drop if those from outwith Newcastle stopped attending.

They're welcome to SJP, but this forum should be a local forum for local people.

Such a thoughtful, welcoming attitude. :unsure:

Portly Freddie is right - the Geordie Nation is all that matters. Execute all outsiders :unsure:

Haddaway an' gerra life Mr. Snakehips, as Descartes once wrote "I believe, therefore I am" which roughly translated means that anyone who believes they are a Geordie then by George they are no matter who they are or where they're from, so how do you determine who is a 'Non-Geordie' :D

"I think, therefore I am" actually... but I agree with what you're saying. If this is a Geordies only place then they should have some confirmation methods to make sure of that.

Haddaway an' gerra life Mr. Snakehips, as Descartes once wrote "I think, therefore I am" which roughly translated means that anyone who believes they are a Geordie then by George they are no matter who they are or where they're from, so how do you determine who is a 'Non-Geordie' :D

"I think, therefore I am" actually... but I agree with what you're saying. If this is a Geordies only place then they should have some confirmation methods to make sure of that.

Actually you're right and I have corrected my choice of the word 'believe', I did it on purpose thinking it would take less thought and those who weren't familiar with Descartes wouldn't know anyway. :angry: