Non-Geordies

snakehips

Should they be allowed to post on here? Or even be allowed to read it ?

Portly Freddie is right - the Geordie Nation is all that matters. Execute all outsiders :unsure:

Haddaway an' gerra life Mr. Snakehips, as Descartes once wrote "I think, therefore I am" which roughly translated means that anyone who believes they are a Geordie then by George they are no matter who they are or where they're from, so how do you determine who is a 'Non-Geordie' :D

"I think, therefore I am" actually... but I agree with what you're saying. If this is a Geordies only place then they should have some confirmation methods to make sure of that.

Actually you're right and I have corrected my choice of the word 'believe', I did it on purpose thinking it would take less thought and those who weren't familiar with Descartes wouldn't know anyway. :angry:

Who's this Descartes liyke? Doesnt sound like a Geordie to me.

re non-Geordies-send the buggers back tbh.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to clarify that I was only joking.

Just in case some of you had the feeling I was serious :unsure:

Fucking Outsiders !!

Handy hint: White text on a grey background is still visible, el stupido! :D

Edited by MrBass

Fucking Outsiders !!

Or visible if you use the quote option... white text .. soooooo oldskool toontastic.

Considering 3 of the 5 people who help pay for this site are not Geordies, I do not see it being an "Exclusive Geordie Forum" anytime soon.. :D

It's 4 out of the 5, isn't it? :unsure:

Who's this Descartes liyke? Doesnt sound like a Geordie to me.

Ye nivvor hord o' Des Cartes? wheyman he was a canny lad from ower Gatesheed so aa've bin towld :unsure:

Depends what guys are gonna decide what you have to be to be a geordie

(yes i know its horrible english, i nearly failed GCSE)

Born within sight of the river Tyne, is the loosest definition. Ideally you should have been born on the North side of the river, no further East than Wallsend and no further West than Wylam.

Any exiles should be required to do at least an annual pilgrimage to the city including a stint dancing bare chested and pissed down the Bigg Market.

Anybody that doesn't fulfill these criteria should fuck off this forum tbh.

................................................. you should have been born on the North side of the river, no further East than Wallsend and no further West than Wylam.

WELL, and here's me thinking you were somewhat intelligent Mr. Renton but it looks as though I was wrong.

Surely you can't mean Gazza, Waddle, Stone, aye and even George Ridley who wrote wor National Anthem, wouldn't be eligible to join this forum.

Eeeeeh and that would rule out Cushie as well.

................................................. you should have been born on the North side of the river, no further East than Wallsend and no further West than Wylam.

WELL, and here's me thinking you were somewhat intelligent Mr. Renton but it looks as though I was wrong.

Surely you can't mean Gazza, Waddle, Stone, aye and even George Ridley who wrote wor National Anthem, wouldn't be eligible to join this forum.

Eeeeeh and that would rule out Cushie as well.

I think Gazza and Ridley qualify by the loose definition according to this. Stone I don't know about, Waddle is as good as a mackem. Surprisingly the Charltons and Milburns aren't even true geordies. :unsure:

And Fordy, you're priveliged if you even can qualify, do that semi-naked dance any time soon and enjoy guilt-free posting.

Fucking Outsiders !!

Or visible if you use the quote option... white text .. soooooo oldskool toontastic.

:angry::angry:<_< That's exactly why I did it :angry::angry::angry:

N.O.G. :angry:

I think Gazza and Ridley qualify by the loose definition according to this. Stone I don't know about, Waddle is as good as a mackem. Surprisingly the Charltons and Milburns aren't even true geordies. :unsure:

Gazza, Waddle, Stone, Ridley, all born in Gateshead, aye and Cushie was a Gateshead lass :angry:

Eeeeeh, and Ramage is from the same place as the Charltons & Milburns.

Was at a Derby Co. v Man.Utd match some years ago and the Derby fans were calling Bryan Robson a Geordie bastard.

Mr. Renton, by your suggested criteria Sir Bobby wouldn't be eligible either :D

Considering 3 of the 5 people who help pay for this site are not Geordies, I do not see it being an "Exclusive Geordie Forum" anytime soon.. :angry:

It's 4 out of the 5, isn't it? :D

Are you not originally from Newcastle? :unsure:

Born in Kendal mate, I'm a Cumbrian! :angry:

(admittedly since the age of 2 I lived in Newcastle but Pud is the only one of the five of us who's a Geordie)

Okay, we can have a test to see if certain outsiders can enter.

For example:

1. Spell Howay (that is the correct spelling, obviously)

2. Eat a whole stottie with chips and gravy.

3. Go down 'the quayside' in the middle of winter without a coat.

4. Sing The Blaydon Races using the wrong words.

ps should I have put this crap in General Chat?? Or, just not bothered at all? Go on, I can take it.

1. Howay

2. That's disgusting :unsure:

3. Pfft. Come over here and learn something about cold.

4. I went to Blaydon Races, it was on the 9th of June, 1864 on a summer's afternoon...

Sure I got something wrong there, wrong date perhaps?

And many Geordies are originally Swedes...or something. Many Geordie words resemble Swedish words...for example bairn-barn.

And remember: You're home is where your heart is

For example:

ps should I have put this crap in General Chat?? Or, just not bothered at all? Go on, I can take it.

1. Howay

2. That's disgusting :unsure:

4. I went to Blaydon Races, it was on the 9th of June, 1864 on a summer's afternoon...

And many Geordies are originally Swedes...or something. Many Geordie words resemble Swedish words...for example bairn-barn.

We regret to inform you that your application to join the Nation Of Geordie has been REJECTED

Your singing of The Blaydon Races was far too close to be acceptable (if you listen to some of the fuckheads who were born and bred around Newcastle sing it, you would understand what is required :angry: )

And the bairn - barn thing is interesting. Our local term for home is pronounced 'Yem' (someone can tell me how it's spelled correctly) whilst the Norwegian word is Hjem. Also, our word Gate is a Scandinavian word of the same for road, I believe.

You're still rejected, though :angry::D

If you chuck me out, I will invade Poland. So think carefully about it. You hold a huge responsibility.

No need for you to worry. You qualify due to time spent contributing (though some may say, soiling :unsure: ) these boards :D

Just ring-fence Poland to keep them interned, whilst you're on manoeuvres, and you can remain part of N.O.G. :angry:

Edited by snakehips

For example:

1. Howay

2. That's disgusting :D

We regret to inform you that your application to join the Nation Of Geordie has been REJECTED

Your singing of The Blaydon Races was far too close to be acceptable (if you listen to some of the fuckheads who were born and bred around Newcastle sing it, you would understand what is required :angry: )

And the bairn - barn thing is interesting. Our local term for home is pronounced 'Yem' (someone can tell me how it's spelled correctly) whilst the Norwegian word is Hjem. Also, our word Gate is a Scandinavian word of the same for road, I believe.

You're still rejected, though <_<:angry:

I went to Blaydon Races, it was on the 9th of June, 1992 on a summer's afternoon...

:unsure:

For example:

1. Howay

I went to Blaydon Races, it was on the 9th of June, 1992 on a summer's afternoon...

:angry::angry::angry: Fucking 'Sky boy' :angry:

Nation Of Geordie, Renton. Portly Freddie's cult along the lines of Nation of Islam.

For example:

1. Howay

2. That's disgusting :angry:

Your singing of The Blaydon Races was far too close to be acceptable (if you listen to some of the fuckheads who were born and bred around Newcastle sing it, you would understand what is required <_< )

You're still rejected, though :angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry: Fucking 'Sky boy' :rip:

Nation Of Geordie, Renton. Portly Freddie's cult along the lines of Nation of Islam.

Whats sky boy? :D

For example:

1. Howay

:angry::angry::angry: Fucking 'Sky boy' :angry:

Proud to be a paid up member of NOG. The non-geordie infidels on here sicken me frankly.

I think we need to set up a 'dubious-Geordie panel' tbh. The claims on here are getting more and more spurious by the day. It's getting worse than the way half of the world's population claims to be Irish. Speaking of which Oba is the biggest freak by far-he's bona fide Irish and is trotting around France with a plastic stotty cake, asking for a shamrock in the top of his Newcastle Brown.