Gus poyet will be announced as new Newcastle manager

gambler

I can confrim poyet will be the new newcastle manager, it will be announced within the next 4 or 5 days. Keegan will not take back over, thats a fact. Ignore sky news ramps and other made up rumours. Poyet is a few days away from taking over. I can not tell you how i know, but i do. Just remember you heard it here first.

I can confrim poyet will be the new newcastle manager, it will be announced within the next 4 or 5 days. Keegan will not take back over, thats a fact. Ignore sky news ramps and other made up rumours. Poyet is a few days away from taking over. I can not tell you how i know, but i do. Just remember you heard it here first.

I didn't like, since I heard it the day after Keegan was sacked.

Still, cheers for rubber stamping the speculation. Remind me again, why on fucking Earth should we believe you?

Right I'm off down the bookies to bet every single and penny I have.

Being serious, you can get 2/1 on betfair, sky news done a nice ramp on keegan yesterday. Like they did on next manager to get sacked, saying keegan had gone when he had not, then west ham manager gets sacked day later. Don't trust them, they are in on the ramps aswell. Take the 2/1 on poyet, once keegan ramp dies down after todays game, keegan will drift out and poyet will go odds on. By wednesday he will be confirmed as new newcastle manager. Only chance you have of this failing is if someone comes in to buy out mike ashley, that looks very unlikely. Only way poyet fails to take over newcastle.

Edited by gambler

Tottenham's reserve team coach Clive Allen does not believe Gus Poyet will become the new manager at Newcastle because he is happy being Juande Ramos' assistant at White Hart Lane. (Press Association)

:D

Off to watch game, i hope for your sake the info i got is wrong, but it is very unlikely. Good luck today.

So you're not a Newcastle fan? Are you involved in a Chinese betting syndicate then? :D

I don't mind Gus being manager, seems like an intelligent person to me and at least has some expericence in coaching playes than some people that get jobs nowadays. I would have firm belief he could get us in the top 8. :D

Fuck Fuck Fuck I spunked all me dole on Poyet getting the job at 8/1 on Betfair, now I need some mugs to bring the odds down so I can lay off what is clearly a fuck all chance.

FYP :thumbup:

Jesus you should be signed up to be stand up comic!

If i had backed poyet as you say at 8/1, he is now currently 2/1, so i could easily lay off for a profit. The whole country laughing at you lot, players are a joke, owner is a joke and going by some on here, the fans are a joke. But feel free to bump the thread when it's announced.

If i wanted to ramp on a forum, i would ramp keegan, as any sign of him coming back his price drops like jordans dirty knickers. The term mug is used in gambling, and that term can be used to describe people backing keegan. He aint coming back. But feel free to try and mock what i have said.

Edited by gambler

Fuck Fuck Fuck I spunked all me dole on Poyet getting the job at 8/1 on Betfair, now I need some mugs to bring the odds down so I can lay off what is clearly a fuck all chance.

FYP :thumbup:

Jesus you should be signed up to be stand up comic!

If i had backed poyet as you say at 8/1, he is now currently 2/1, so i could easily lay off for a profit. The whole country laughing at you lot, players are a joke, owner is a joke and going by some on here, the fans are a joke. But feel free to bump the thread when it's announced.

If i wanted to ramp on a forum, i would ramp keegan, as any sign of him coming back his price drops like jordans dirty knickers. The term mug is used in gambling, and that term can be used to describe people backing keegan. He aint coming back. But feel free to try and mock what i have said.

Oh Im sure we will :lol: