Interesting snip at the end of the match report

LeazesMag

So, having appointed trophy winning managers in the past - despite fuckwits saying we haven't - what is YOUR criteria for nailed on guaranteed success when appointing them ?

On the contrary, I think the lack of realism shown by people even when it is pointed out to them [ie being the 5th best over a period of a decade hardly amounts to failure] shows who is unable to admit they are talking bollocks.

Nonsense and sadly the hole your digging wont allow you to show the humility to admit it.

Having read your posts - in moments when the mogadon has looked liked failing - I notice that whenever you are on the back foot and looking for answers you start swearing.

fuckwits have said we don't and haven't appointed big name/trophy/proven managers. Fact.

We have appointed these sort of managers. Fact.

5th best over a period of a decade = Fact. Take it or leave it.

Still think we aren't improving ?

You're something else like, Leazes <_<

Factual information. But you convince yourself it isn't if you like.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes man, at least admit we're stagnant and have been for the last ten years?

we've made zero progress since then and don't give me shite about consistently appearing in Europe because if you put the Inter-two-Bob in the same bracket as the Champions League I'll ... I'll lose faith in humanity tbh

blah blah blah, you're a know-nowt [insert swearword here], blah blah blah didn't read your post because it's not worthy of my attention, blah blah blah, you said that aliens had possessed shepherd and this is really and invasion plan, blah blah blah [insert unneccesary insult here], blah blah blah so you'll now see that by insulting and ignoring you I'm clearly right!

[/LeazesMag]

leazesmag thinks we have improved under shepherd <_<

thread over tbh. let's all laugh at leazesmag

no I have not said that and I have never said anything other than this board - since 1992 - is the only board that has shown ambition to be successful in over 50 years.

Do you still think we need defenders before forwards ? :)

And do you still think we have a bottomless pit of money ?

And do you still expect a "shit" board to continue generating money and being among the top spenders in the country ??/ What a fuckwit you are :)

So, having appointed trophy winning managers in the past - despite fuckwits saying we haven't - what is YOUR criteria for nailed on guaranteed success when appointing them ?

On the contrary, I think the lack of realism shown by people even when it is pointed out to them [ie being the 5th best over a period of a decade hardly amounts to failure] shows who is unable to admit they are talking bollocks.

Nonsense and sadly the hole your digging wont allow you to show the humility to admit it.

Having read your posts - in moments when the mogadon has looked liked failing - I notice that whenever you are on the back foot and looking for answers you start swearing.

fuckwits have said we don't and haven't appointed big name/trophy/proven managers. Fact.

still think we aren't improving ????????

Shame you are so intelligent yet can't see the obvious <_<:)

leazesmag thinks we have improved under shepherd <_<

thread over tbh. let's all laugh at leazesmag

no I have not said that and I have never said anything other than this board - since 1992 - is the only board that has shown ambition to be successful in over 50 years.

Do you still think we need defenders before forwards ? :)

And do you still think we have a bottomless pit of money ?

And do you still expect a "shit" board to continue generating money and being among the top spenders in the country ??/ What a fuckwit you are :)

i never said that, you cretin. if you re-read those threads you posted up the other day in a you'll see just how poor your attempt to put words in my mouth to suit your lame argument is.

i actually said that we were foolish to go into the new season with just 6 defenders, for some bizarre reason you don't agree with this. i never denied the fact that we were desperate for strikers, quite the opposite in fact.

Edited by Fancy Dan lecturer

for anyone that fancies another laugh at his expense, here's leazesmag implying that we have improved under shepherd. quite amazing when you compare the state the club was in when he took over to where we find ourselves today.

for anyone that fancies another laugh at his expense, here's leazesmag implying that we have improved under shepherd. quite amazing when you compare the state the club was in when he took over to where we find ourselves today.

haha.......you call me a cretin. Go back and see where I said to that rentboy chum of yours that the team is showing signs of improving [before the last 2 or 3 recent results] and he rubbished it. <_<

What a fucking wanker you are lad.

Still think we need defenders more than forwards ? Which is precisely what you meant and said. You may say we had 6 defenders or whatever but the only forwards we had were Luque and Ameobi, when I pointed that out you still said we need defenders.

Double fucking wanker lad. You won't admit you were wrong.........and guess what, I am right - again ...

Edited by LeazesMag

haha.......you call me a cretin. Go back and see where I said to that rentboy chum of yours that the team is showing signs of improving [before the last 2 or 3 recent results] and he rubbished it. <_<

Still think we need defenders more than forwards ? Which is precisely what you meant and said. You may say we had 6 defenders or whatever but the only forwards we had were Luque and Ameobi, when I pointed that out you still said we need defenders.

Double fucking wanker lad. You won't admit you were wrong.........and guess what, I am right - again ...

:)

Which games did you see these signs of improvement in then Leazes? Sheffield United? Charlton? You never said anything at the time (and would have correctly been regarded as mad if you had), and you've never answered the question since I asked it either.

I fully expect you to come up with some random bullshit now though, rather than answer a simple question, as is par for the course for a complete moron like yourself. :)

That's your turn on isn't it? You're sat wiping your keyboard at this very moment aren't you.

Leazes, have a read back through this thread, and look how many insults you're thrown at people. Why don't you stick to the point rather than calling people wankers? For a man of your "intelligence" you seem extremely childish, especially over the last couple of weeks.

I've got a question for you anyway - Is Fred doing a worse job than he was doing 5 years ago? If so, what's gone wrong?

we've made zero progress since then and don't give me shite about consistently appearing in Europe because if you put the Inter-two-Bob in the same bracket as the Champions League I'll ... I'll lose faith in humanity tbh

[/The Fish]

Which games did you see these signs of improvement in then Leazes? Sheffield United? Charlton? You never said anything at the time (and would have correctly been regarded as mad if you had), and you've never answered the question since I asked it either.

I fully expect you to come up with some random bullshit now though, rather than answer a simple question, as is par for the course for a complete moron like yourself. :)

even after the games against Man City, Arsenal, Celta Vigo and Pompey you couldn't see how much better we were ? :)

Ha ha, what a fucking thick cunt. Go and join Dan the brain in the idiots corner.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry239627

Double fucking wanker lad.

<_<:):):blink:

Sorry, but that did make me laugh :blink:

Sometimes, Leazes, I think it would be good to have a few pints with you :blink:

are you buying ? :blink:

even after the games against Man City, Arsenal, Celta Vigo and Pompey you couldn't see how much better we were ? :)

Ha ha, what a fucking thick cunt. Go and join Dan the brain in the idiots corner.

I didn't see the city game and was on holiday for the Arsenal game, but we didn't look impressive in either from what I remember of the highlights. But perhaps because you went you could direct me to a report on them on your superb website? I mean I take it you went to them what with you seeing how improved we were and you being a supafan and all? Or you can just direct me to a post where you say how improved we were - a post at the time of the match though not one made in hindsight like the ones in this thread? I'll not hold my breath like as so far you've failed to back up any of your ludicrous claims on what other peole are supposed to have said. :blink:

As for Calta Vigo, erm, I was unaware they were in the premiership as I stated. Personally I think the league is the only way to judge how we are progressing but of course I'm sure you know better. And I said that our recent improvement was most obvious after the Portsmouth game, shame you can't read, as usual. I suspect most people would agree with this but as usual you know best. :blink:

I see you've called me a cunt again btw - What a pleasent chap you are, you must be proud. :blink:

Edit: just remembered I did see the City game as it was live on Sky! We were utter shit, apart from the last 5 minutes. Of course Leazes could see we had improved! Looking forward to seeing his posts at the time that'll back him up on this one.

Edited by Renton

jesus wept, you're like a stuck record. i never said that. stop putting words into other people's mouths - can't you see how pathetic it makes you look?

for the 100th time, i said that shepherd wanted shooting for going into the season with only 6 senior defenders. i didn't at any point say that we weren't also in desperate need of new forwards too, quite the opposite in fact.

if you bother re-reading the old threads you posted earlier in a rather sad attempt to prove how right you are, you'll realise that, like you, i was aware of how desperately we needed new strikers but, unlike you, i thought we were crazy to go into this season with only 6 senior defenders, most of whom are complete gash.

if you fail to see the logic in any of the above you should be sectioned.

Never banned anyone on here for constant abuse before, but I'm considering it with you.

Stick to the debate at hand, less of the insults.

jesus wept, you're like a stuck record. i never said that. stop putting words into other people's mouths - can't you see how pathetic it makes you look?

for the 100th time, i said that shepherd wanted shooting for going into the season with only 6 senior defenders . i didn't at any point say that we weren't also in desperate need of new forwards too, quite the opposite in fact.

if you bother re-reading the old threads you posted earlier in a rather sad attempt to prove how right you are, you'll realise that, like you, i was aware of how desperately we needed new strikers but, unlike you, i thought we were crazy to go into this season with only 6 senior defenders, most of whom are complete gash.

if you fail to see the logic in any of the above you should be sectioned.

your problem is obvious. You think the chairman is the manager of the club, which I suspected you did ages ago.

:)

As i also said to you at the time, we had a budget, and the manager correctly targetted his money on - in his opinion - quality forwards. There was no money left. Now, do you or do you not think the club has a bottomless pit of money to buy defenders with money we don't have ? [without even mentioning that the free transfer Sibierski and Martins are virtually the only fit forwards we have ]

Edited by LeazesMag

Never banned anyone on here for constant abuse before, but I'm considering it with you.

it takes two to tango mate, I suggest you look closer to home ie your chums

Ref your post above, yes of course I like it when I'm right. Don't you ? As I point out though, its not difficult calling things correctly, sometimes its just a matter of looking at facts, and realism, and just having a mind of your own to make a conclusion. Which is why I usually am .......

Edited by LeazesMag

Ref your post above, yes of course I like it when I'm right. Don't you ? As I point out though, its not difficult calling things correctly, sometimes its just a matter of looking at facts, and realism, and just having a mind of your own to make a conclusion. Which is why I usually am .......

I've got a genuine question for you. I respect your opinion on football.

Do you trust Roeder to sign the kind of forward we need, even if it has to be a budget job?

A lot of people (you included i think) were a bit surprised by Martins lack of quality, especially for £10M. Shearer saying on MOTD that he didn't think Martins was a natural goalscorer probably didn't help anyone's confidence either.

However, we've all seen the lad get better over the weeks.

Hw works well with Sibs which is good (well done GR).

I think we need a Sheringham type striker, i think they'll bring the best out of each other. Sibs is doing a very good impersonation atm but we need someone better eventually.

Do you think Roeder has the nous to spot the right player?

It's always a risk if you haven't much to spend, can't think of an obvious choice myself, not the cheap version anyway.

He started it miss, waah waah.

Man up and accept some responsibility you oaf.

I've got a genuine question for you. I respect your opinion on football.

Do you trust Roeder to sign the kind of forward we need, even if it has to be a budget job?

A lot of people (you included i think) were a bit surprised by Martins lack of quality, especially for £10M. Shearer saying on MOTD that he didn't think Martins was a natural goalscorer probably didn't help anyone's confidence either.

However, we've all seen the lad get better over the weeks.

Hw works well with Sibs which is good (well done GR).

I think we need a Sheringham type striker, i think they'll bring the best out of each other. Sibs is doing a very good impersonation atm but we need someone better eventually.

Do you think Roeder has the nous to spot the right player?

It's always a risk if you haven't much to spend, can't think of an obvious choice myself, not the cheap version anyway.

I don't know if he can sign the "right" player or not. Every manager makes mistakes, just some more than others. He spotted Kevin Phillips. I have thought for a while that Martins seems to have a good attitude and is willing to improve, he is giving it his best shot and he might adapt and become a good player because of this and because he is young increases this chance. He is small though, and it does count. What is more important is that I have seen players before who lack composure, they rarely become "dead eyed" finishers, like Shearer, Owen, Lineker etc....yes I know I am quoting the best examples, but the point is players can get into good positions [which is a talent too] to take opportunities but never have the ability to become what they could be, lack of composure is just their mental make up.

I hope he does it, he seems to be a nice lad, and he has now scored a few goals so the pressure on him to do this will be lessened, also helped by the climb up the table if it continues. I think grabbing the ball to take that penalty last week considering the pressure he was under to start scoring was top class, and said a lot of him.

Sibierski is doing absolutely brilliantly for us, he was nothing other than a short term signing during a difficult time but he deserves the support of everybody for what he's doing.

I think we need a forward who can obviously stick the ball in the net, in January, but predominantly be a player who plays outside the box, if you get my drift. A player who can be an outlet, hold the ball, make runs to receive the ball. The whole problem with Newcastle from day 1 of this season is that we have had a flat midfield that has not been able to support the forwards, and this has been magnified by the fact that the forwards couldnt' hold the ball anyway. Sibierski is doing better than Ameobi in this respect, this is one of the reasons we have done better. Also, the midfield player breaking from midfield makes a difference. Since Butt came in for Parker, Emre has played further forward and has filled this space better, this is the other major reason we are looking better. On paper Butt and Parker are basically the same, but in reality Butt is better than Parker, he stays on his feet, is a better tackler .... and Parkers little twirls annoy me to death :blink: he holds up the game, he does it too often.

I think Roeder was very brave buying Martins, he knows his first few signings would create an impression among supporters of himself, this is the way it is, but the signing in January has to be a good one, we are improving but if we get any more injuries to the players who have played well and made the difference we are back to square 1. If he gets the wrong one then I'll be pissed off, but how pissed off I don't know. Basically, if he goes for a risky foreigner who flops he'll get no sympathy whatsoever from me. He needs a proven player - even for a small fee - who will come in and play from day 1, and he has to talk to him, assess his character and his motivation to the club. I hope he is looking now at the players he would like and preparing the groundwork, you have to work from a list because you simply very rarely get your first choice. Sometimes though luck plays a part, you miss out on a player you want and your alternative turns out to be a big success. Remember Francis Jeffers ? Bobby Robson wanted him, he also wanted Craig Bellamy. Who was first ? Where is Jeffers [who went to Arsenal and Wenger instead] and look at what Bellamy did for us ?