Interesting snip at the end of the match report

LeazesMag

Reading - and understand - isn't your strong point is it. Someone else pointed this out and has been responded to. Responded to ? Aye, thats what Renton hasn't done to my question about how long he's been a Newcastle supporter yet ....

:blink:

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :huh:

I didn't bother reading all of Rentons post at first as it looked on first glance another load of his usual shite....

and lots of it - and so doesn't warrant a waste of time

however, the question was aimed at Baggio

Great. You now admit you don't bother reading posts directed at you. :rolleyes:

no, just yours <_<

Shame it doesn't stop you replying though. I especially like your wailing on that people haven't answered your questions when in fact they have, you just haven't bothered reading them. :rolleyes:

You're a complete moron! :(

I think you should learn to read. I said I don't read your posts ie that or another long one, not other people's, even the biggest wanker couldn't misinterpret that. Oh, wait a moment, someone just did.

I should learn how to read? :D

Yet again LM you are unintentionally hilarious. Let's get this straight, and look at this thread (which closely mimics most other threads you "contribute" to).

After being shown to be a complete idiot (again), you resort to calling me a host of schoolyard names and accuse me of being a JCL.

You ask me when I started going to matches, I tell you.

You complain I haven't answsered you. Others have to explain to you I have. You admit not reading my answer, despite complaining I haven't answered.

Even by your standards Leazes, that is pretty moronic, don't you think? :(

I couldn't be arsed to comment on when you started going to matches. Maybe I didn't read all of it, I can't remember if I did or not. Who cares. I also don't care if you think I "contribute" or not, because I know that you know nowt about the football club and despite you thinking you are a clever clogs are just as thick and deluded as the others who think a top quality board of directors [which is what we are going to need if they are to be better than the current ones] are automatically going to fall into our lap ie the football club.

Fantastically funny. As funny as those on NO that say the same thing that you laugh at, ironically. And ironically, by telling you the startlingly obvious - see above paragraph - I AM contributing, but you are too stupid to see it.

BTW your arselicker mate who says I don't produce perfect grammar on a football message board no doubt won't notice that you made a single spelling mistake in your post, and also no doubt picked the term "JCL" [whatever that means] from an English dictionary ..

What prize plonkers you both are.

"Johnny Come Lately" Leazes, common parlance on football messageboards.

Btw, you wrote this on June the 6th this year:

......you get football stuff right Renton......

Interesting "snip", I think, you often said I knew about football when we happened to agree. But I now I disagree with you about the quality of Roeder as a manager, and about Shepherd and the Hall family, I suddenly know nowt do I? :lol:

But, you see, this leaves us with a paradox. If, as you claim, you are always right, why are you contradicting yourself? :scratchchin:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said it several times Leazes.

If someone agrees with you, they know their stuff.

If they disagree, they know fuck all.

Pointless. :(

Glad to hear you think the team is playing well btw, yet again you are the ONLY person I have spoken to who shares that opinion. We're only out of a relegation place because of goal difference ffs!

Glad to hear you think the team is playing well btw, yet again you are the ONLY person I have spoken to who shares that opinion. We're only out of a relegation place because of goal difference ffs!

As usual, a clever boy like you doesn't read the post properly. I said I think the team is playing in such a way that gives optimism. Quality is needed in a few - forward - positions [as I said back at the start of the season when idiots like Dan the brain said we needed defenders more - but they are doing good things. I realise this is beyond you to comprehend.

BTW, I deleted my post because it had too many quotes and couldn't be bothered to edit them.

Actually, you are right. If I think I'm right - which I am - then it makes you an idiot and incorrect if you think differently.

Pointless. :D

As usual, a clever boy like you doesn't read the post properly. I said I think the team is playing in such a way that gives optimism. Quality is needed in a few - forward - positions [as I said back at the start of the season when idiots like Dan the brain said we needed defenders more - but they are doing good things. I realise this is beyond you to comprehend.

BTW, I deleted my post because it had too many quotes and couldn't be bothered to edit them.

Actually, you are right. If I think I'm right - which I am - then it makes you an idiot and incorrect if you think differently.

:(

You really believe that don't you? Your reputataion as the board moron continues to grow.

You really believe that don't you? Your reputataion as the board moron continues to grow.

lets see now. What did you say earlier,

If someone agrees with you, they know their stuff. If they disagree, they know fuck all.
it would appear that yourself and some of your bum chums have exactly the same attitude .......

I won't even comment on the fact that you fail to recognise that I am quite deservedly taking the piss ....

Shame you don't respond to the suggestion that you think any old board would be better than the one we have...clearly a very clever boy :D

If someone agrees with you, they know their stuff. If they disagree, they know fuck all.
it would appear that yourself and some of your bum chums have exactly the same attitude .......

I won't even comment on the fact that you fail to recognise that I am quite deservedly taking the piss ....

Shame you don't respond to the suggestion that you think any old board would be better than the one we have...clearly a very clever boy :D

Except I've never said that, have I? :lol:

Edited by Renton

Pointless. :lol:

Except I've never said that, have I? :blink:

Well, do you or don't you ?

Everyone else on here seems to think so :(

No, I don't, and neither does anyone as far as I know. Perhaps you'd like to direct me to one single quote from one person whos says any board will be better than the one we have at present. I mean, if this is what everyone else thinks, this won't be hard to find, will it? :huh:

No, I don't, and neither does anyone as far as I know. Perhaps you'd like to direct me to one single quote from one person whos says any board will be better than the one we have at present. I mean, if this is what everyone else thinks, this won't be hard to find, will it? :huh:

On the contrary, despite my asking the question to numerous people who say "Shepherd out" - who is the person you think will guarantee a better performance than regular european qualification and the ambition to buy top England players, and work for the long term good of the club and not just to make money, and maybe piss off if it doesn't arrive, nobody so far as i can see has answered.

Quite staggering that you say you can read, yet appear to have missed all the occasions I have asked this question so often.

Rather ironic that you also grumble on about the miserable time we have had of things under this board, and their "lack of planning" then yourself want a change of board with absolutely no idea who this person would be. So - who's your candidate then ?

This question is open to anyone.

On the contrary, despite my asking the question to numerous people who say "Shepherd out" - who is the person you think will guarantee a better performance than regular european qualification and the ambition to buy top England players, and work for the long term good of the club and not just to make money, and maybe piss off if it doesn't arrive, nobody so far as i can see has answered.

Quite staggering that you say you can read, yet appear to have missed all the occasions I have asked this question so often.

Rather ironic that you also grumble on about the miserable time we have had of things under this board, and their "lack of planning" then yourself want a change of board with absolutely no idea who this person would be. So - who's your candidate then ?

So you can't find a single post to back up your straw man lies then? Just as expected. :rolleyes:

So you can't find a single post to back up your straw man lies then? Just as expected. :rolleyes:

.... too numerous to mention. How many people have said Shepherd Out ? How many people are so dumb they think the major shareholders stand back and let someone else make the major decision within the football club ?

This has been asked too, and had a minimal response, if any at all.

Brush up on your reading, there's a clever lad.

.... too numerous to mention. How many people have said Shepherd Out ? How many people are so dumb they think the major shareholders stand back and let someone else make the major decision within the football club ?

That's a good point imo. Abromavich springs to mind, hired Peter Kenyon to do that for him. Man Utd have David Gill as Cheif Exec, Dein and Edelman at Arsenal, Moores does own 51% of Liverpool. That's 3 out of 'The Top 4' who do employ people to run or help run their football clubs. All 4 of those clubs have done pretty well tbf.

It has been said on this board that a Chairman who interferes with 1st team affairs is not desirable, based on comments by SBR i feel that FS should no longer fill that role. It doesn't mean i think he should relinquish his holding in the club but i do think the job could be done better. I will concede the point though that i don't know who, but then again i'm not involved in football professionally so i don't expect myself to have that answer ready at hand. It would appear that neither the Halls nor FS know who could do it better either, which is a shame.

Some people, myself included, want change, yes. Forget your 5th best crap, this is based on where we are at present - in the relegation zone, massively in debt, making a huge loss (about a million a month), diminishing ticket sales, diminishing TV income, and having hired a manager who is simply not good enough and wouldn't have got a job at any other premiership club (for the second time in a row). However, there are no guarantees and a change of board might not improve out fortunes, and to my knowledge no-one has said differently. Yet you suggest constantly through your straw man arguments the contrary - well show me a post where someone has said we would automatically be better off. You can't, can you? :(

As for your point about other shareholders, well, what is your point? If you had actually bothered to read my first post in this thread you would see that I hold most the other major shareholders in even greater contempt than Shepherd - especially Douglas Hall who I detest. This is another reason for wanting a buy out - to sweep the decks clear of parasites like Hall, Shepherd, and their families once and for all. Yes its a risk, but one I think is worth taking, because I am of the opinion the only way you can make money out of NUFC is to make us successful on the pitch, but unfortunately Shepherd does not have the competence to turn us round now, and the only place we are heading under his stewardship is the Championship.

spoken to anyone else yet who has told you we are improving ? Or are all your mates as stupid as you ???????

:)

spoken to anyone else yet who has told you we are improving ? Or are all your mates as stupid as you ???????

:)

We've played well in two matches, and long may it continue. But we're still 15th with some difficult matches to come. Are you telling me you are happy with our position? Do you think Roeder is delivering good value for money? Do you think we will qualify for Europe? How much did the Reading team cost? Probably not much more than Martins.

Once upon a time, not very long ago in fact, beating teams like Pompey or Reading was standard stuff, nowadays it feels like a minor miracle. The most we can realistically hope for is not to get relegated. Grow up ffs. No doubt you will pop up on here every time we win, do you want me to remind you after each defeat? :D You act like you're a 12 year old child, the one with no friends and is bottom of every set at school.

:D

We've played well in two matches, and long may it continue. But we're still 15th with some difficult matches to come. Are you telling me you are happy with our position? Do you think Roeder is delivering good value for money? Do you think we will qualify for Europe? How much did the Reading team cost? Probably not much more than Martins.

Once upon a time, not very long ago in fact, beating teams like Pompey or Reading was standard stuff, nowadays it feels like a minor miracle. The most we can realistically hope for is not to get relegated. Grow up ffs. No doubt you will pop up on here every time we win, do you want me to remind you after each defeat? :icon_lol: You act like you're a 12 year old child, the one with no friends and is bottom of every set at school.

quite amazing how you harp on about not having a plan and sticking to "the plan". Fat lot of patience you have :) over the past decade we have qualified for europe more than any team bar 4, and after appointing a shit manager need time to - hopefully - restore us back to where we were. You say they should have a "plan" then don't give it the time you advocate a "plan". Damned whatever they do.

We have actually improved the way we are playing for quite a number of games now, which is what I said, but I suppose whether you can see that depends on how good a judge of footballers and/or a team you are.

Once upon a time, long ago, before the Halls and Shepherd, we were turned over by teams far worse and smaller than Pompey and Reading on an almost permanent basis.

You and your bum chums are just as big tits as always.

:D

Once upon a time, not very long ago in fact, beating teams like Pompey or Reading was standard stuff, nowadays it feels like a minor miracle. The most we can realistically hope for is not to get relegated. Grow up ffs. No doubt you will pop up on here every time we win, do you want me to remind you after each defeat? :icon_lol: You act like you're a 12 year old child, the one with no friends and is bottom of every set at school.

quite amazing how you harp on about not having a plan and sticking to "the plan". Fat lot of patience you have :) over the past decade we have qualified for europe more than any team bar 4, and after appointing a shit manager need time to - hopefully - restore us back to where we were. You say they should have a "plan" then don't give it the time you advocate a "plan". Damned whatever they do.

We have actually improved the way we are playing for quite a number of games now, which is what I said, but I suppose whether you can see that depends on how good a judge of footballers and/or a team you are.

Once upon a time, long ago, before the Halls and Shepherd, we were turned over by teams far worse and smaller than Pompey and Reading on an almost permanent basis.

You and your bum chums are just as big tits as always.

Blah blah blah, Not a single question answered but still found the time to slip in an insult (and not just me either) and harp on about days before the EPL even existed. What a sad little man you are.

What league games, other than the ones I mentioned, was this improvement evident that you talk about then? Please tell me, since I am so oblivious. Sheffield United or Charlton perhaps?

The fact you are happy we appointed a third rate manager, and you are happy that we are 15th in the league with no cover in several vital areas, having spent so much more money than most other teams, tells me how much you know about football. Not a lot despite your supposed superfan status.