• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Otmar Hitzfeld.

:lol:;);)

Fuck off

Any particular reason ?

I cannit see Ottmar going "Ja, I vill go to Newcastle vhere de chiarman ist veeeeeery controlling and ve vill certainly get relegated"

I cannit see Freddy appointing a foriegn manager *spits*

Otmar Hitzfeld.

:lol:;);)

Fuck off

Any particular reason ?

I cannit see Ottmar going "Ja, I vill go to Newcastle vhere de chiarman ist veeeeeery controlling and ve vill certainly get relegated"

I cannit see Freddy appointing a foriegn manager *spits*

Have Newcastle ever appointed a manager with experience from an overseas league, with the exception of Robson who was supposedly a geordie anyway?

Edited by Renton

Otmar would be good, I once saw this website on him promoting his unofficial CV it made him look so awesome, maybe I should send a email to couple of radio stations promoting the website??

:lol:

IMO If it was going to be a foreign manager then I sorry to say that I would pick sven, I know I deserve stick for that but the guy has a lot of connections

Otmar would be good, I once saw this website on him promoting his unofficial CV it made him look so awesome, maybe I should send a email to couple of radio stations promoting the website??

IMO If it was going to be a foreign manager then I sorry to say that I would pick sven, I know I deserve stick for that but the guy has a lot of connections

If only some foreign journo could interview Hitzfeld ;)

Most of the options that would have disappointed me 6 months ago would be more than acceptable now, Sven included. We already have the book shop, may as well get the manager.

I'd take Sven tbh. Not sure if he'd be ideal to keep us up initially though - that might be better left to a temporary appointment. Not that Fred would have the planning ability to organise that, like.

If another manager replaces Roeder this season, his contract will only be until the end of the season...

No-one decent would accept that.

Terry Mac would.

I think I can detect a flaw in your post. :lol: