Who's been a naughty bot then

Toonpack

Todays Telegraph

"It is understood the football fraternity is aware and shocked at the alleged incident... all the players involved are believed to be keen to see the matter kept under wraps."

McClaren: off-field concerns

The Daily Express, following a story yesterday from The Voice newspaper, reports that Steve McClaren is facing an off-the-field crisis after one of his players was accused of making a "deeply disparaging racial remark" toward a fellow England player.

For legal reasons the players concerned cannot be named but it is understood the incident is alleged to have taken place during a top-flight match in London. And, as the Express says, "such is the seriousness of the accusation that it threatens to eclipse all the other issues McClaren has had to endure in such a short space of time as England boss".

What I dont get, and maybe never will, if you want to be offensive to someone, and they do happen to be black, who the fck uses the term "monkey"? - if someone called me something along those lines Id piss myself laughing at their lack of insult.

What I dont get, and maybe never will, if you want to be offensive to someone, and they do happen to be black, who the fck uses the term "monkey"? - if someone called me something along those lines Id piss myself laughing at their lack of insult.

I'd imagine the offensiveness of the joke is the implication that the person is of a degenerate, sub-human species.

And i get called racist. Harsh words form te skipper even if its mostly the truth.

Well there's an oxymoron right there.

Just a contradiction rather than an oxymoron :lol:

And i get called racist. Harsh words form te skipper even if its mostly the truth.

Well there's an oxymoron right there.

Just a dic rather than a moron :lol:

tbh

No, he is a moron.