Insomnia

The Fish

cheers, not looking forward to it, its pee'ing down and blowing a gale! and the heater packed inon the car yesterday!!!!! gloves oot

Be safe Paddy. Working again Cath?

Yahs. One baby born safe and well so far after a bit of a scare, and a young lad had a femoral nailing after a car crash. Other than that, all is peaceful for now..

Yahs. One baby born safe and well so far after a bit of a scare, and a young lad had a femoral nailing after a car crash. Other than that, all is peaceful for now..

Excellent. Had the weekend off but came upon a car accident that had just happened the other day. Called police and ambulance but easy to see it was a fatality... not good. Almost looking forwards to being on duty tomorrow. ;)

Excellent. Had the weekend off but came upon a car accident that had just happened the other day. Called police and ambulance but easy to see it was a fatality... not good. Almost looking forwards to being on duty tomorrow. ;)

That sounds nasty :razz: Had 3 kids in theatre today all who were in the same car.

That sounds nasty :razz: Had 3 kids in theatre today all who were in the same car.

Not good. Had my sons in my car when I arrived at mine- just turned and told them to stay put. They needn't see such things at this point. There was an 18 y/o lad driving, car went airbound and flipped sideways landing against a tree right on the windscreen. He's been traveling fast enough that the car bent to hug the tree trunk and was suspended in the air. There was maybe 6 inches between the tree trunk and the undercarriage of the car and people were driving by snapping pics on their mobiles. *shakes head*

Not good. Had my sons in my car when I arrived at mine- just turned and told them to stay put. They needn't see such things at this point. There was an 18 y/o lad driving, car went airbound and flipped sideways landing against a tree right on the windscreen. He's been traveling fast enough that the car bent to hug the tree trunk and was suspended in the air. There was maybe 6 inches between the tree trunk and the undercarriage of the car and people were driving by snapping pics on their mobiles. *shakes head*

Why?! Why would people want to do that? ;)

Why?! Why would people want to do that? ;)

No clue- kind of why I went arsy a tad bit in Johnny2J's thread last night...it just seems like an invasion of privacy at that point. Yes it's an accident out in public view, but it was easily apparent that someone had just died there...small matter of respect in my opinion at least.

sucks :razz::(;)

Did you just post once then fall asleep?

And if you look at the thread for the joys of having a baby i'm sure that might help you try and get as much sleep as you can while you still can....

It's not really insomnia though is it? You students just mess up your sleeping patterns by staying up til all hours, and then whine when you can't get to sleep when you need to. FACT!

Very true. You also have to factor in that there are only a few 'safe' sleeping positions for a man of his proportions, which might also militate against a decent nights sleep depending on their level of comfort.

after I was on here I went to bed stared at the inside of my eyelids for a while, then went for some fresh air, then tried to sleep again, failed, had a shower and went to work

after I was on here I went to bed stared at the inside of my eyelids for a while, then went for some fresh air, then tried to sleep again, failed, had a shower and went to work

I'm basically right though. You're not an insomniac, you just have no established sleeping pattern through your own actions. FACT!

It's not really insomnia though is it? You students just mess up your sleeping patterns by staying up til all hours, and then whine when you can't get to sleep when you need to. FACT!

Spot on.

A 1am till 9am FM07 spree did mine for a week,

Plus im naturally sleepy / lazy

I get all my work done in time like,

Still i fear being intergrated into the modern world....(again)

in my defense the only reason I did those things was to try and tire myself out.

My general sleeping pattern is 12-7.30, I eat well and do half an hour exercise a day (not including walking to work or anything like that).

I reckon it's just some anxiety manifesting itself this way. It's frustrating because; I understand it's anxiety, I know I'll get back into a proper routine eventually, I know that it's not dietary or something easily identified and fixed.

I just wish I knew what I was anxious about so I could get past it and move on.

and no I'm not anxious about not sleeping, I'm frutstrated.

I had a few weeks in the summer where I couldn't sleep any earlier than 5am.

Then it stopped.

My preferred method would be to listen to shite on local radio. Your subconscious eventually concedes defeat when faced with an early-morning phone-in.