Dispel a few rumours...

Missed Sticks

1) The Bramble revival is over, he was gash tonight.

2) Ramage has a future at Prem level.

3) Luque is a professional footballer, looked like an imposter to me.

4) Sibierski can hold the ball up, can he f**k!

5) Solano could be a full time RB :)

What I liked about Nobby tonight was on more than one occasion he displayed his knowledge of being aware of what was happening and where his man was. He just controlled the ball, or let it bounce - giving himself an extra second or two to make a good pass, rather than just a hoof up the park to clear the lines.

Still has to be tested by a better winger but pretty good so far.

5) Solano could be a full time RB :)

Agree that Bramble and Luque are gash (nothing new), Ramage looks decent, Nobby looks like he could be the answer at RB but maybe your being a little hard on Le sib.

5) Solano could be a full time RB :o

1) Just a matter of time really.... but im sure he'll get that extension. Only 25, still a big prospect :razz:

2) As a left-back: no fucking way. As a centre-half: maybe. :)

3) That guy really pisses me off. No effort, no passion. Twat.

4) Not his best game, shame about the header that was cleared off the line. Short term: he's ok. I still believe in the Sib :D

5) Best solution for us right now, but right back remains a top priority i the transfer-window (along with LB and a "big man" forward).

1) The Bramble revival is over, he was gash tonight. Get rid or greatly reduced one-year contract.

2) Ramage has a future at Prem level. As a centreback.

3) Luque is a professional footballer, looked like an imposter to me. Sticks out like a sore thumb, nothing is working for him.

4) Sibierski can hold the ball up, can he f**k! Don't knock The Sib! :o

5) Solano could be a full time RB :)I'd like to see him stay there at Carr's expense. He's the best RB on our books at the moment.

is anyone else disconsolate at the fact that babayaro and carr will be back in the team as soon as they are fit

Tin hat on, but I think Babayaro is the best left back at the club. I like Ramage, but he's not very good at left back tbh. It's the Aaron Hughes syndrome all over again. Solano however, should continue at RB for me.

*edited due to being a leetle beet peesed*

Edited by sweetleftpeg

is anyone else disconsolate at the fact that babayaro and carr will be back in the team as soon as they are fit

Tin hat on, but I think Babayaro is the best left back at the club. I like Ramage, but he's not very good at left back tbh. It's the Aaron Hughes syndrome all over again. Solano however, should continue at RB for me.

Ramage is shite. Babayaro isnt very good but he is the best left back at the club.

Ramage is shite. Babayaro isnt very good but he is the best left back at the club.

Yup, but you may have to join me for the public crucifixion on cow hill for not going OMG!!11 WTFG11!! LOL!!! RAMAGE IS HOT!!!11 :)

It's not that Babayaro isn't a better full-back than Ramage, he is. Ramage is a rotten full-back. Doesn't mean that Babayaro is good enough though, and more importantly, he only decides to play when he feels like it.

Its no coincidence that with babyaro out of the team we win games. Defensively and tecnically, he may have the upper hand over ramage, but then hes played LB all his life as opposed to Ramages 5 games.

However, Ramage can do something with the ball. He doesnt wander out of position ALLLLLL the time and hammer the ball straight to the opposition tem as soon as he is under pressure. The amount of goals we lose down our left side due to baba is scandalous. Likewise with Carr on the right. And its usually the CBs that kop for it when they cant cope with the wingers having all the time in the world to pick their cross out in the box.