Manbags

Jusoda Kid

I used to be the same as your son but recently I've relaxed my stance on umbrellas, mainly due to the fact I kept getting wet. Its only acceptable to carry an umbrella if it is a golf umbrella, it is made up of no more than two colours, preferably some sort of company logo on it so it doesn't look like you bought it yourself, it is raining heavily (not merely 'spitting') and the journey takes more than five minutes on foot.

If these conditions aren't met then it is inexcusable.

Failing that, just get a nice plain black one, or plaid one, and spray-paint 'cunt' on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCQ1vSj4-Mc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carried a brolly into work the other day. :D It was absolutely pissing it down, I'm in a suit, and it's a 5 minute walk from the car park, onto the site, and down to the main offices. So I would have been drenched. Plain black and it's a proper big man's brolly.

So there. :)

I carried a brolly into work the other day. :D It was absolutely pissing it down, I'm in a suit, and it's a 5 minute walk from the car park, onto the site, and down to the main offices. So I would have been drenched. Plain black and it's a proper big man's brolly.

So there. :D

I too used a brolly the other morning, big black golf one and it only takes me 30 seconds to get into the building from the car park! :icon_lol::)

Nowt wrong with brollys if youve got someplace smart to go..

I dont mind manbags like,

The Bearer just looks like a practicing homosexual thats all..

and theres nowt wrong with that because theres plenty and its not a problem...

I rarely carry a brolly but that's more a lack of getting my arse in gear than out else as I own a big golf one. Anyone who would rather arrive soaking wet to work than carry one out of macho pride is propa nails and not just a numpty though, obviously.