Everton v Blackburn

Chelsea v Macclesfield

Stoke v Bradford/Millwall

Edited by Greg

1iverp001 V arsena1!

Please don't fix your keyboard. :(

I know, it's great, isn't it! :D

Thinking about rejigging mine.

As soon as Birmingham came out, I said "no thanks", cursed us tbh.

Portsmouth v Wigan

Man Utd v Aston Villa

Liverpool v Arsenal

Everton v Blackburn

Good amount of premiership teams drawn against each other I see. Hopefully it will happen all the way through and we play Bury in the final.

Edited by Jigsaw's Juggernaut

As an aside, how disgraceful was the coverage of the FA Cup once again by the beeb on Sunday? Just listen to the difference in the totally unbiased coverage of when Forest scored and then Salisbury scored. Plus, I wish I had a quid for everytime the words 'shock' and 'upset' were used. Every fucking year we get this shit, I always root for the big guns now due to it. There's nowt worse than face painted fuckers with horns singing songs from the 80's who you just know have never been that season and won't be back the week after when they play Crapford Rovers.

As an aside, how disgraceful was the coverage of the FA Cup once again by the beeb on Sunday? Just listen to the difference in the totally unbiased coverage of when Forest scored and then Salisbury scored. Plus, I wish I had a quid for everytime the words 'shock' and 'upset' were used. Every fucking year we get this shit, I always root for the big guns now due to it. There's nowt worse than face painted fuckers with horns singing songs from the 80's who you just know have never been that season and won't be back the week after when they play Crapford Rovers.

:(:D:(

I know what you mean, though. And why do the BBC *spits* have to put the canned crowd noise over any incident they are replaying at half time or full time???????? :lol::blink:

I've said this before about the BBC's *spits* football coverage but another example of it was last Sunday: The atmosphere was pretty good at SJP, yet on MOTD2 the ground sounded completely quiet - due to their dubbing. BBC *spits* once more giving false representation; they do this regularly when showing hilights from SJP. Yes, I know it's not 'rocking', but the BBC always make it sound far quieter than it actually is.

Only a matter of time before that Ronny Fucking Radford clip gets its yearly airing.