Asprilla

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh you are difficult. :lol:

So it wasn't even a valid question then? Plumbing new depths in mongness.

Were you bullied? Genuine question.

haha, wtf? AF trying to conduction some sort of forum psycho-analysm?

Gosh you are difficult. :lol:

So it wasn't even a valid question then? Plumbing new depths in mongness.

Were you bullied? Genuine question.

haha, wtf? AF trying to conduction some sort of forum psycho-analysm?

Just arseing about, you always make these things harder than they need to be. You don't seem to be able to just have a normal conversation.

Likelyhood of this being true and supporters actually being stripped of their flags on entry? About as much as any other Sun "Oh my God, they banned xxxx" story.

Sun in stirring-up xenophobic hate SHOCKER

pwn3d :lol:

So they haven't just banned the St George cross then in an attack on our English way of life, as the Sun headline implies. Indeed it's a johnny foreigner flag which kicked it off.

Yet again, more "They've banned England, English, Christmas, Christianity" bollocks like I said.

You might as well have a headline "No blacks allowed in Disney World this weekend!" if it was closed.

Edited by BlueStar

Likelyhood of this being true and supporters actually being stripped of their flags on entry? About as much as any other Sun "Oh my God, they banned xxxx" story.

Sun in stirring-up xenophobic hate SHOCKER

pwn3d ;)

So they haven't just banned the St George cross then in an attack on our English way of life, as the Sun headline implies. Indeed it's a johnny foreigner flag which kicked it off.

Yet again, more "They've banned England, English, Christmas, Christianity" bollocks like I said.

You might as well have a headline "No blacks allowed in Disney World this weekend!" if it was closed.

:lol:

You should get a job in the Sun or Mail.

A different treatment on the same story could be

ARSENAL have sensationally banned foreign flags from their new Emirates Stadium. It means Gunners fans wanting to show their support for members of Arsene's foreign legion, including superstars like Thierry Henry, by parading their hero's national flags face having them confiscated by killjoy stewards. It is thought the sweeping move to ban national flags may be in response to some fans who objected to the sight of a non-English flag which was flown at a recent game. Fans of other countries visiting during Arsenal's 2007 European campaign are also affected and barred from bringing their country's national flag into the stadium.

I think banning national flags is utterly cretinous, but so is The Sun's interpretation of events.

Edited by BlueStar