hello all

Invicta_Toon

am I missing something? who is this guy?

makes a lot of noise on NOL - but its got too hot for him so hes scheming to get on here

Ban HIM!!!!

they couldn't handle the truth tbh

I am a political refugee

apparently it is OK to hijack every thread into a 50 quote 'debate' about the board, OK to abuse someone as long as your a mod or called gemma, OK to post pictures of sheep randomly, OK to call people Nazi pricks, but it's not 'good debating skills' to abuse someone who thinks Saddam 'only executed criminals' and has not come up with an answer to 5 of the preceding posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK to abuse someone as long as your a mod or called gemma

I don't abuse people, dipshit. Not like you who couldn't get your point across the other day without making a mong of yourself and getting banned. :yes

OK to abuse someone as long as your a mod or called gemma

I don't abuse people, dipshit. Not like you who couldn't get your point across the other day without making a mong of yourself and getting banned. :yes

man, if this was N-O you'd be sooo gone right now, oh wait, right :yes

I thought my point was pretty clear tbh

Oh fuck.

Where you from then? Newcastle?

Nb: For Ted Maul - I was brought up in Chester-le-Street - Nowt wrong with the place! My cousins (residents of Westerhope, Wallsend etc) call me a mackem but...... :yes

Guest Patrokles

makes a lot of noise on NOL - but its got too hot for him so hes scheming to get on here

Ban HIM!!!!

I am a political refugee

apparently it is OK to hijack every thread into a 50 quote 'debate' about the board, OK to abuse someone as long as your a mod or called gemma, OK to post pictures of sheep randomly, OK to call people Nazi pricks, but it's not 'good debating skills' to abuse someone who thinks Saddam 'only executed criminals' and has not come up with an answer to 5 of the preceding posts

I hope you're not seriously trying to suggest that you have any sort of debating skills whatsoever? Your skills of persuasion are solely limited to failing to get average looking girls to go on dates with you.

Guest Patrokles

why oh why do you stalk me Verlaine? FFS, I'm not that way inclined, so give it a rest

That's right, Vic. I joined Toontastic specifically because I knew that several months after I registered, you'd be here and I'd get to read more of your stupendous threads. Rather than to, say, get away from them.

why oh why do you stalk me Verlaine? FFS, I'm not that way inclined, so give it a rest

That's right, Vic. I joined Toontastic specifically because I knew that several months after I registered, you'd be here and I'd get to read more of your stupendous threads. Rather than to, say, get away from them.

You're always there tbh. Wherever I post, bang, 2 minutes after you log in, you're replying to one of my posts. You need to stop it, it's not healthy.

Guest stevieintoon

Send the bugger back!

:lol:

I would go back, but even though my ban has expired, I still can't log in :lol:

Good, no cunt likes you. A less well brought up version of Taylor27 to be honest.

Send the bugger back!

:lol:

I would go back, but even though my ban has expired, I still can't log in :lol:

Good, no cunt likes you. A less well brought up version of Taylor27 to be honest.

did a double take on this post tbh, not used to intelligible posts in the daytime from Steve-O

I dunno, coming over here... taking our post counts.

slim pickins round these parts :lol:

Have you seen Gemmill lately? Nowt slim about him or his post count.

he must be talking to himself over here, his post count must outweigh the sum of every other fuckers combined

I dunno, coming over here... taking our post counts.

slim pickins round these parts :lol:

Have you seen Gemmill lately? Nowt slim about him or his post count.

he must be talking to himself over here, his post count must outweigh the sum of every other fuckers combined

alex's is higher than mine, knerbheed.

Ban HIM!!!!

I am a political refugee

I hope you're not seriously trying to suggest that you have any sort of debating skills whatsoever? Your skills of persuasion are solely limited to failing to get average looking girls to go on dates with you.

....any kind of female company actually, probably includes sheep and pets. :lol:

Ban HIM!!!!

I am a political refugee

....any kind of female company actually, probably includes sheep and pets. :lol:

do you discriminate between sheep and pets like Parkster? why can't you have a pet sheep?