Might Be Getting Reported At Work...

Tooj

A simple 'sorry mate, it was a daft thing to say' would have sorted it there and then.

I hope you get sacked tbh :yes

what a totally prickish thing to say. :razz:

this board seems to be turning into prick fucking central lately :yes

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A simple 'sorry mate, it was a daft thing to say' would have sorted it there and then.

Nice way to talk about someone's livelyhood,

Twat.

Too fucking easy!!!!

Go play your arcade machine,

Never mind ''too fucking easy''

Choose life, choose moving away from your parents and so on

See nothings come of it so far, but as I've said nothing was intended, the bloke did only actually appear very black due to a contrast problem on the tele, as I did point out about Edmonds as well. Nice of the lads to inform me though of what I did say till after the bloke left. :yes

What does fuck me off is hearing some cunt like J69 calling me an uneducated twat when he knows nothing about me or anything of the sort, especially when the way he apparently goes on about things with regards to his medical profession like fucking Dr. Nick Riviera.

See nothings come of it so far, but as I've said nothing was intended, the bloke did only actually appear very black due to a contrast problem on the tele, as I did point out about Edmonds as well. Nice of the lads to inform me though of what I did say till after the bloke left. :yes

What does fuck me off is hearing some cunt like J69 calling me an uneducated twat when he knows nothing about me or anything of the sort, especially when the way he apparently goes on about things with regards to his medical profession like fucking Dr. Nick Riviera.

Thats ok then, as long as your not too worried about the bloke you offended. Being educated may actually have given you some sort of inkling as to why you are in the wrong. So far its your mates fault, his fault, and the tellys fault.

Thats ok then, as long as your not too worried about the bloke you offended. Being educated may actually have given you some sort of inkling as to why you are in the wrong. So far its your mates fault, his fault, and the tellys fault.

Where's your education got you?

You still live with your parents... :yes

Too fucking easy!!!!

don't try and make out like you were fishing.

you're a cockend J69, that's why you said it.

And youre fat but i dont shout about it :yes

... :yes that's delightfully retarded.

clearly all that education has swollen your brain to the point it falters....

Your defence is simple, just say that had you seen a particularly pale man on the TV and said "How white is that fucker" would you be in trouble? Then tell them that they are the ones being racist and picking on you because you're white and threaten to go to the Commission for Racial Equality.

:yes Except white people havent been persecuted since the beginning of time.

How about you say,

'im obviosuly an uneducated prat working amongst similar uneducated prats who think my comment about how black somebody is is tantamount to comedic genius. As it happens, I am in fact to stupid to realise a comment like that could actually offend someone and that is why I am going to argue the toss about not being in the wrong, when really, anyone with 3 neurones can see that I was being a racist idiot'

Uneducated... you know fuck all about me so get down off your fucking high horse for once.

Except your ignorant and full of it in front of your work pals eh

then they inform me the bloke behind me was blacker than Amady Faye

:yes says it all tbh

Ps. anytime anyone uses the term

'Im not racist. . . BUT'

They are in fact racist.

That's just endemic with humanity (however much melanin they have in their skin). :yes

Go work in Ghana, you'll get a contract put out on your life if you're Caucasian in some places.

Asians have all sorts of racist terms (just that say Urdu isn’t as widely understood as say English so they don’t get caught out by the PC police) such as goree for white people and… I forget the exact word used for black people, but it translates as “heavily blackened cooking pan”.

then they inform me the bloke behind me was blacker than Amady Faye

:yes says it all tbh

Ps. anytime anyone uses the term

'Im not racist. . . BUT'

They are in fact racist.

That's just endemic with humanity (however much melanin they have in their skin). :razz:

Go work in Ghana, you'll get a contract put out on your life if you're Caucasian in some places.

Asians have all sorts of racist terms (just that say Urdu isn’t as widely understood as say English so they don’t get caught out by the PC police) such as goree for white people and… I forget the exact word used for black people, but it translates as “heavily blackened cooking pan”.

Loving the confederate flag btw. :yes

If we're all prattling on about education....can we PLEASE put an apostrophe in "you're" before I go insane? :yes

I was going to say, "your ignorant" in itself is a fantastic bit of irony. If that's even the right word for it. :yes

Through out this whole thread you have spoken as if you was there, assumption making fool.

If we're all prattling on about education....can we PLEASE put an apostrophe in "you're" before I go insane? :razz:

I was going to say, "your ignorant" in itself is a fantastic bit of irony. If that's even the right word for it. :yes

Girl at school thought that "ignorant" ment to ignore someone, now that's irony! :yes

Hope you get kicked fuck the next time you're out in the town sipping your coke with ice.

Can't believe you want him sacked, shows what a wanker you are tbh