The official Newcastle-Online discussion thread

Invicta_Toon

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

In all fairness I've been on this board 2 minutes and to coin an over used Oz quote "I feel aboot as welcome as a fart in an astronaut in here"

This cunt Thompson without doubt a KBJ, I wateched a film of this bald camp cunt "Steven Thompson of Newcastle" on Bravo the neet satisying his life on magic mushrooms before a film crew the neet, straight away I thought of Thompson... <_< what a cunt

Areet midds lad

In all fairness I've been on this board 2 minutes and to coin an over used Oz quote "I feel aboot as welcome as a fart in an astronaut in here"

This cunt Thompson without doubt a KBJ, I wateched a film of this bald camp cunt "Steven Thompson of Newcastle" on Bravo the neet satisying his life on magic mushrooms before a film crew the neet, straight away I thought of Thompson... <_< what a cunt

Areet midds lad

Alreet mate. How's tricks?

Guest stevieintoon

Areet midds lad

Aye canny Midds. It never ceases to amaze me how many on line people can be influenced by such a wank. It's not just the N/O prople but also here too, who find the aforementioned North Shields based redheads' rectum, a warm secure, truely fantastic place to be.

See MIdds when we first got on that Newcastle-Online, we had a common ground, we were outsiders on a clannish board, this fucka is just as bad, it all stemmed from the fact I called "Greg" who Chez etc... obviously his mate,m seems a good lad him. Imagine "Martin Jol" that pathetic cunt no N/O had the second most posts on N/O 5859 posts, or whatever, yet on all of his own boards 263 posts, it would be difficult for some cunt called Irving Bernstein of Enfield not to say the cunts a geordie arselicker. All I did was speak the truth. Bannings should be a thing of the past. Geordie Messiah while being a portly, condescending Scots based academic, is an example of where N/O is going wrong. Banning people from a fucking message board, while GM's abuse was justified, so was mine. Spurs arselicking wank.

Areet midds lad

:razz:

Areet midds lad

Aye canny Midds. It never ceases to amaze me how many on line people can be influenced by such a wank. It's not just the N/O prople but also here too, who find the aforementioned North Shields based redheads' rectum, a warm secure, truely fantastic place to be.

See MIdds when we first got on that Newcastle-Online, we had a common ground, we were outsiders on a clannish board, this fucka is just as bad, it all stemmed from the fact I called "Greg" who Chez etc... obviously his mate,m seems a good lad him. Imagine "Martin Jol" that pathetic cunt no N/O had the second most posts on N/O 5859 posts, or whatever, yet on all of his own boards 263 posts, it would be difficult for some cunt called Irving Bernstein of Enfield not to say the cunts a geordie arselicker. All I did was speak the truth. Bannings should be a thing of the past. Geordie Messiah while being a portly, condescending Scots based academic, is an example of where N/O is going wrong. Banning people from a fucking message board, while GM's abuse was justified, so was mine. Spurs arselicking wank.

I think every board has it's arseholes tbh. Could never get me head round why any Spurs fan would spend so much time on a Newcastle board though. Agree about the bannings also. Should be far more leeway when a bit of abuse is flying about. Obviously if it gets too bad then, aye ban the fucker.

Portly? He'll fucking love that!

Guest stevieintoon

Areet midds lad

I think every board has it's arseholes tbh. Could never get me head round why any Spurs fan would spend so much time on a Newcastle board though. Agree about the bannings also. Should be far more leeway when a bit of abuse is flying about. Obviously if it gets too bad then, aye ban the fucker.

Portly? He'll fucking love that!

That's it mate. All I did was criticise "a people's champion". I find it sickening our fans prostitute themselves on other boards, that was my point. The guy is an arselicker, I'd say it to his face. A Spurs message board with 3000 members yet he has the second highest amount of posts, and he justifies it by saying some cunt off ggchat.net found him a b+b after Watford away, then abuses me for not being at Vicarage Road. :razz:

Guest stevieintoon

Reet. That's Spurs done. What about those Scousers eh?? <_<:razz:

I'm not abusing scousers, because in 6 days time I won't be posting on here, and at the end of the day I could write a book about them, in all fairness I wouldn't get to the first chapter without offending some fucking Derek Hatton related dipper, so I will save this message board an invasion of the blame avoiders.

Guest stevieintoon

Shittest thread ever.

N-O people, fuck off back to N-O

No disrespect this, but having been on here a few days, you're the most boring cunt on here. Some post I was posting on today, with your one sentence 6 word boring fucking replies, I honestly thought this cunt must be from Cumbria. I can't be arsed looking now, but I'll have a look tomorrow and show you.

N-O people, fuck off back to N-O

Pathetic.

Fuck you man. <_<

I mean like why kick up the fuss,

they're a bunch of fucking Nazi's anyway

Unfair to imply that all N-O members are the same.

I repent :razz:

Yeh well they've well filled this forum full of pricks,

it was canny even 2 weeks ago :razz:

I'm not abusing scousers, because in 6 days time I won't be posting on here, and at the end of the day I could write a book about them, in all fairness I wouldn't get to the first chapter without offending some fucking Derek Hatton related dipper, so I will save this message board an invasion of the blame avoiders.

Probably very wise. You know my thoughts about them anyway... :razz:

Guest stevieintoon

Probably very wise. You know my thoughts about them anyway... :razz:

Midds I reckon you hold even deeper views about their past than mine and that's saying something.

Anyway on a separate note.

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Unprovoked abuse in the Spurs thread

Ban me for life, IP ban, because the next time I come on I'll repeat what I said, the guy is an arselicker, he might a decent bloke, he's still an arselicker. You persist in allowing wanks like kingdawson waste peoples time with drivel, you allow the likes of "Martin Jol" to be a smug condescending nobhead yet any abuse of him is and his comments is forbidden. IP ban please.

Stevie

I was asleep, you "c-word using" c-word!

However I awoke when I realised you'd called me fat. <_<

You're for it sunshine. That's your card marked. If I ever see yyou, I'll be 100% sure to make sure I rub your face in my elbow sweat the same way I did when I met ginger fatty Gemmill.

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie

However I awoke when I realised you'd called me fat. <_<

You're for it sunshine. That's your card marked. If I ever see yyou, I'll be 100% sure to make sure I rub your face in my elbow sweat the same way I did when I met ginger fatty Gemmill.

Is portly fat? It's a debatable subject. Some might say it's a nice way of calling a fat cunt fat, I'd prefer to say it's a way of describing a well made gentleman/lady.

I did say you were a Scots academic though, so it's not all bad.

Stevie

However I awoke when I realised you'd called me fat. :razz:

Is portly fat? It's a debatable subject. Some might say it's a nice way of calling a fat cunt fat, I'd prefer to say it's a way of describing a well made gentleman/lady.

Aye, well - I'm neither of those two things either!

Although I agree I am condescending. I do talk down to people a lot. Not surprising given my height though <_<

Anyway on a separate note.

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Unprovoked abuse in the Spurs thread

Ban me for life, IP ban, because the next time I come on I'll repeat what I said, the guy is an arselicker, he might a decent bloke, he's still an arselicker. You persist in allowing wanks like kingdawson waste peoples time with drivel, you allow the likes of "Martin Jol" to be a smug condescending nobhead yet any abuse of him is and his comments is forbidden. IP ban please.

steve friendly word of advice, if in fact that is you done with n-o leave this thread and move on.

this place is quite good but nothing is more of a downer that someone talking about the "old country" and how good it is because if it is that good why would you be here? (yeah yeah we know aboot the ban.)

(Also the saying is "as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit" and it's not commonly used.)

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie

However I awoke when I realised you'd called me fat. :razz:

Aye, well - I'm neither of those two things either!

Although I agree I am condescending. I do talk down to people a lot. Not surprising given my height though <_<

I've always thought of you as a portly version of Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing going off your pics, while imagining you with a mind as fluid as Irvine Welsh, a tongue as fast as Francis Begbie, maybe I was far off the mark.

You do build mental impressions of people online till you meet them though. I've always imagined Gemmill as being bland, insular, shy and looking like John Major's puppet off Spitting Image, and I've had very little information so far to contradict my assumptions.