The official Newcastle-Online discussion thread

Invicta_Toon

If any numpties decide that after just three days of troubles, when we're obviously struggling and none of them have even offered to help, they want to go elsewhere then good riddance, tbh.

I offered to help tbh, and I hardly ever use the place <_<

In all honesty I would happily offer my help but somehow I dont think they'd take it. Trouble is you could even see where the problem was originally but they must have changed summit else in a rush to fix it and threw the lot out.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any numpties decide that after just three days of troubles, when we're obviously struggling and none of them have even offered to help, they want to go elsewhere then good riddance, tbh.

I offered to help tbh, and I hardly ever use the place <_<

In all honesty I would happily offer my help but somehow I dont think they'd take it. Trouble is you could even see where the problem was originally but they must have changed summit else in a rush to fix it and threw the lot out.

If BOTH Phil and HTT are involved, there's no chance of fixing it tbh. The Chuckle Brothers would have done a better job.

I offered to help tbh, and I hardly ever use the place :razz:

As far as i'm concerned both of your help would be much appreciated. Don't really know the current stage of it all though. <_<

:o

I fear N-O as we know it may never return.

It's the end of N-O as we know it.

It's the end of N-O as we know it.

It's the end of N-O as we know it and it feels GREAT ©.

;)

Edited by Isegrim

;)

Like many on here I've slagged N-O off in the past (with very good reason), but I have to say we'd be an awful lot worse off without it as it really does act as a decent mong filter. Flies around shit probably sums it up best. I would be devastated if it didn't get rectified.

well the offers there however getting HTT to accept may be a little more difficult

Too fucking right you lanky streak of piss.

;)

Seriously the offer from both yourself and Gol is very much appreciated and I accept any help. :puke: However, there are people already working on it and I don't know what is happening that end so I don't know what to do. As I write it is being fixed apparently, Dave has someone looking at it and the makers of the board (SMF) are working on it too, so shall I hang fire until we see if they do indeed fix it or what?

And for all those pissing and moaning about N.O being down (again): It wouldn't be N.O without its fuck-ups man :o

well the offers there however getting HTT to accept may be a little more difficult

;)

Seriously the offer from both yourself and Gol is very much appreciated and I accept any help. :o However, there are people already working on it and I don't know what is happening that end so I don't know what to do. As I write it is being fixed apparently, Dave has someone looking at it and the makers of the board (SMF) are working on it too, so shall I hang fire until we see if they do indeed fix it or what?

And for all those pissing and moaning about N.O being down (again): It wouldn't be N.O without its fuck-ups man :o

Isn't it about time you changed your avatar and sig? :puke:

Seriously the offer from both yourself and Gol is very much appreciated and I accept any help. ;) However, there are people already working on it and I don't know what is happening that end so I don't know what to do. As I write it is being fixed apparently, Dave has someone looking at it and the makers of the board (SMF) are working on it too, so shall I hang fire until we see if they do indeed fix it or what?

And for all those pissing and moaning about N.O being down (again): It wouldn't be N.O without its fuck-ups man :puke:

Isn't it about time you changed your avatar and sig? :o

No it's better than his Coach HTT one. ;)

;)

Like many on here I've slagged N-O off in the past (with very good reason), but I have to say we'd be an awful lot worse off without it as it really does act as a decent mong filter. Flies around shit probably sums it up best. I would be devastated if it didn't get rectified.

Clown.