Anyone know what to do about a bad knee?

Tom_NUFC

That's just got me thinking actually. If we do anything other than minor surgery on anyone we have to put a diathermy pad on their thigh to keep them 'earthed' when we use the cut/cautery settings. We usually have to shave a patch on the thighs of blokes so it'll stick and they always panic when they wake up wondering what the hell we've done. Might shave a pretty pattern the next time :razz:

Not the worst thing done to me by far.

After my car accident I was in a German hospital where they constantly took my temperature the alternative way. I thought this was just routine until I said something at the british military hospital and all the nurses laughed at me.

That's just got me thinking actually. If we do anything other than minor surgery on anyone we have to put a diathermy pad on their thigh to keep them 'earthed' when we use the cut/cautery settings. We usually have to shave a patch on the thighs of blokes so it'll stick and they always panic when they wake up wondering what the hell we've done. Might shave a pretty pattern the next time :razz:

After my car accident I was in a German hospital where they constantly took my temperature the alternative way. I thought this was just routine until I said something at the british military hospital and all the nurses laughed at me.

Yack. There's just no need to do that. Someone was obviously having a lot of fun by doing so :razz:

Said something like "When am I gonna get the thermometer up the arse treatment??? In the mouth? It wasn't like this in Germany, let me tell you!" :razz:

Sounds like that was blatantly a bit of revenge for the war by the Germans.

Said something like "When am I gonna get the thermometer up the arse treatment??? In the mouth? It wasn't like this in Germany, let me tell you!" :razz:

First time they came to take my temp I rolled on my side and whipped me jim jams down. They were pissing themselves laughing.

Also got my wheelchair confiscated when I was in London.

Rectal temperature is the most accurate, although you'd rarely require that amount of precision. But different countries are different culturally. The French, for instance, take a hell of a lot of their drugs by suppository. Which reminds me of when I had broken my leg and was in a hospital in Austria. The nurse (who was hellishly sexy for a 14 year old) gave me a suppository which I tried to eat. After snatching it out my hand, we realised we had an unsurpassable communication barrier. At which point, she rolled me over on my stomach and forcefully stuck it where the sun doesn't shine. B)

That's just got me thinking actually. If we do anything other than minor surgery on anyone we have to put a diathermy pad on their thigh to keep them 'earthed' when we use the cut/cautery settings. We usually have to shave a patch on the thighs of blokes so it'll stick and they always panic when they wake up wondering what the hell we've done. Might shave a pretty pattern the next time B)

Rectal temperature is the most accurate, although you'd rarely require that amount of precision. But different countries are different culturally. The French, for instance, take a hell of a lot of their drugs by suppository. Which reminds me of when I had broken my leg and was in a hospital in Austria. The nurse (who was hellishly sexy for a 14 year old) gave me a suppository which I tried to eat. After snatching it out my hand, we realised we had an unsurpassable communication barrier. At which point, she rolled me over on my stomach and forcefully stuck it where the sun doesn't shine. :D

hence the username :razz:

Does this not make Renton a paedo?

Fuck off you know what I meant! :razz:

A 14 year old girl (who you admit to finding sexy) sticks her finger up your bum. Yeah, I know ALL TOO WELL what you meant, sicko!

Rectal temperature is the most accurate, although you'd rarely require that amount of precision. But different countries are different culturally. The French, for instance, take a hell of a lot of their drugs by suppository. Which reminds me of when I had broken my leg and was in a hospital in Austria. The nurse (who was hellishly sexy for a 14 year old) gave me a suppository which I tried to eat. After snatching it out my hand, we realised we had an unsurpassable communication barrier. At which point, she rolled me over on my stomach and forcefully stuck it where the sun doesn't shine. :razz:

14 year old Austrian nurses ramming stuff up your chocolate starfish? You dreamt this right?