Belgravia takeover agreed?

nufc4ever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary that people were hanging on T27's every utterance over there this morning when he was spouting stuff that he didn't really understand from the LSE website.

"We've gone from PMQP to MQP!"

"What does that mean?"

"Erm.....something."

:razz:

My favourite from his was:

"Might have been they couldn't run the story they wanted without the presence of Macbeth."

No offence to this Macbeth fella, but i'm sure any takeover could go through without him on Radio Newcastle ffs. :razz:

I was referring to the fact that the might have had a real vague, gossippy story, which they couldn't really report on unless they could get an independent expert to blow the story out of proportion.

well, he seems pretty sure that they rang him and it wasnt a wind up

its a case of wait and see i reckon

True. Another thing that gets me is, why would radio Newcastle disclose this information to somebody who runs a NUFC finance website? If they have been told then it would they would of probably been told to keep it quiet until tommorrow.

well the knacker has told lies before, so I wouldn't be surprised.

My god, he's ugly isn't he? Proper fucking Tefal.

Car accident when he was a nipper. Could play in the Wonky Head XI with Ribery.

Seeing that team would include Ronaldinho, Acuna and wor Pedro they'd probably be more competitive that our current starting 11.