Abusive Begger Banned

Smooth Operator

There's a guy who hangs around Reading station area and he always walks alongside people saying: "Please, all I want is a burger, can you spare some change?"

After a few tries he just goes "HAAAAAAH" and storms off. <_<

I always give money to the tramp with the tin whistle. He's always in the same corner and just sits there playing it. Has 2 dogs and a sleeping bag to his name. He's the one I gave a quid to at xmas. :razz:

There's a guy who hangs around Reading station area and he always walks alongside people saying: "Please, all I want is a burger, can you spare some change?"

I always give money to the tramp with the tin whistle. He's always in the same corner and just sits there playing it. Has 2 dogs and a sleeping bag to his name. He's the one I gave a quid to at xmas. :razz:

These beggars are all on more take home pay than the average poster on here ye knaa...then they just blow it all on crack/heroin and the like.

If he can't afford to feed himself how can he afford to keep two dogs?

I gave him a quid a month ago ffs. :razz:

I always give money to the tramp with the tin whistle. He's always in the same corner and just sits there playing it. Has 2 dogs and a sleeping bag to his name. He's the one I gave a quid to at xmas. :P

I gave him a quid a month ago ffs. :razz:

Oh, that's how he affords it. :razz::razz:

there's always the RSPCA'ers who won't pay the begger but come along with some dog biscuits

has no one seen the new breed? certainly up here anyway..

has a cardboard information point:

'homeless and desperate'

'I don't drink'

'I don't smoke'

'I don't do drugs'

'I am available for work' <_<

Aye. Seen that one on Princes Street the other day...and that's with the City Council having implemented a citty centre ASBO on all beggars. You see, that's my point...ASBOs are a waste of fucking time and money.

Those dogs are kind of like furry, walking ready-meals to him.

A mobile larder, if you will...

Not quite sure why they bothered giving this fucker an ASBO. Probably made the council feel they were "taking action" but these fucking ASBOs aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Only way to sort out the problem of begging is to bring back Victorian style Poor Houses, to which persistent beggars would be consigned until such time (however unlikely in fact) they became civilised members of society.

Ahh yes the workhouse, that would sort them out in no time. <_<

I dunno if this is the same guy, but I was at Haymarket with my Iranian friends (I'm half Iranian myself) after we'd finished Uni and this guy just came down the stairs and started calling my friend a 'Black little runt' and constantly started saying 'you people call this town your town?' and 'have a fucking banana you black bastards'..I wonder if this is the same fella..Glad if it is, the little cunt should get a fucking job.

I dunno if this is the same guy, but I was at Haymarket with my Iranian friends (I'm half Iranian myself) after we'd finished Uni and this guy just came down the stairs and started calling my friend a 'Black little runt' and constantly started saying 'you people call this town your town?' and 'have a fucking banana you black bastards'..I wonder if this is the same fella..Glad if it is, the little cunt should get a fucking job.

No, different bloke, Gemmil doesn't loiter round the Haymarket

<_<