Bliar "we need to keep fighting wars"

Rob W

Guest Toplass-101

Reet ok fish, See ya soon toppers and i'll look forward to the steak and chips ;)

ill cook ya a propa dinner, u choose what ya fancy from lasagne or curry or steak or belly borkchops, or soausages n onion graby wi mash or id even do ya a proper xmas dinner wth sausage meat stuffin n lill sausages n roasters, the choice is yours, then again jhow about

lmfao really lmfao

stilton soup

I knows ya smiling now xxxxxxxxxxx

im fucked now and the place stinks of smoke maybe I shouldnt try to coook when i been for a bevy agter work

We fight wars to protect our own countries interests, i might hate going to other countries and doing shitty jobs for other people's wars but if it makes a difference for my country and the people that come from there then i am prepared to put my life on the line. Thats the problem with some people they just dont show any patriotism anymore.

why do we seem to have soooo many other interests compared to the Jormans and Japanese - even the CHinese?

Maybe we just like killiing foreigners?

We fight wars to protect our own countries interests, i might hate going to other countries and doing shitty jobs for other people's wars but if it makes a difference for my country and the people that come from there then i am prepared to put my life on the line. Thats the problem with some people they just dont show any patriotism anymore.

hello me lill chickadee divint worry when ya back this time its steak n chps ill feed ya ,long as ya take me for a spin in ya snazy new beema! im not after ya money honey honest :unsure:

she's torned green and is gibbering again

Blair terrifies me at times. That speech sent shivers down my spine.

and he really seems to beleive it to..............

I'm sure in 20 years they'll show vids of Bliar and ask "how could people be taken in by such an obvious nutter?"

from the beeb on Friday

Speaking aboard HMS Albion in Plymouth, the prime minister said Britain and the world faced a "new and different" security challenge following 11 September 2001. And Britain had to choose whether it wanted to be in the front line of the global fight against terrorism, or retreat to a peacekeeping role.

"My choice is for armed forces that are prepared to engage in this difficult, tough, challenging campaign, to be war fighters as well as peacekeepers," he told an audience of servicemen.

He said he wanted to keep a strong American alliance and "for us as a nation to be as willing to fight terrorism and pay the cost of that fight wherever it may be".

very good of him I thought

from the beeb on Friday

Speaking aboard HMS Albion in Plymouth, the prime minister said Britain and the world faced a "new and different" security challenge following 11 September 2001. And Britain had to choose whether it wanted to be in the front line of the global fight against terrorism, or retreat to a peacekeeping role.

"My choice is for armed forces that are prepared to engage in this difficult, tough, challenging campaign, to be war fighters as well as peacekeepers," he told an audience of servicemen.

He said he wanted to keep a strong American alliance and "for us as a nation to be as willing to fight terrorism and pay the cost of that fight wherever it may be".

well for one, the bit in bold probably explains the word used, but i don't see what the problem with what he said is

but then again you do like France though don't you Robsster :unsure:

I think he's been at the metal polish -

what has this to do with Bliar Sima????

You missed Toplass's posts then?

I can't decide if it is an act or not.

all rubbish

from the beeb on Friday

well for one, the bit in bold probably explains the word used, but i don't see what the problem with what he said is

but then again you do like France though don't you Robsster :unsure:

i don't liek the idea that we have the God given right to paly the worlds #2 copper that's all

its never done a lot of good in my lifetime TBH and a lot of squaddies have died in Aden, Cyprus, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt.....................................