Cooking

Gemmill

Tip from my hero Jamie that I had last night and was great: take a tub of cottage cheese, tip a little bit of extra virgin olive oil in, tear the leaves off a couple of sprigs of thyme and throw those in. Then grate the zest of a lemon in and stir it.

Then what?

Smear it all over yourself while moaning "pukka tukka!" in an increasingly heightened state of arousal.

Tip from my hero Jamie that I had last night and was great: take a tub of cottage cheese, tip a little bit of extra virgin olive oil in, tear the leaves off a couple of sprigs of thyme and throw those in. Then grate the zest of a lemon in and stir it.

I mix in a teaspoon of pesto (chilli pesto works best) to cottage cheese, goes nice on a jacket potato.

What do you think of Kyuss?

/derailed

Kyuss Kyuss?

:(

Just made some curried sweet potato and coconut soup.

wondered about this when I saw them in morrisons, Kyuss Kyuss / cous cous - what is it, and what is it like ?

:( Kyuss are a band Leazes.

Cous Cous is ok but hellish bland, gotta make sure you get some spices or tomatos mixed in with it to make it worth bothering with.

We name it wrong. We refer to the semolina as cous cous but thats the name of the full meal with sauce, meats, veg, spices and semolina.

Then what?

Eat it with smoked salmon, boiled new potatoes and beetroot. And watercress. :(

After a spot of bulk buying, CT is currently away bulk-jamming stuff down his throat. He'll be semi fasting tomorrow to make up for it. Oh but wait it's Friday - takeaway night. It's a family tradition, can't break that.

The fucking cheeky twat as well - a tory, on a state subsidized weightwatchers programme. The taxpayer is picking up the bill for this fucking glutton!

After a spot of bulk buying, CT is currently away bulk-jamming stuff down his throat. He'll be semi fasting tomorrow to make up for it. Oh but wait it's Friday - takeaway night. It's a family tradition, can't break that.

The fucking cheeky twat as well - a tory, on a state subsidized weightwatchers programme. The taxpayer is picking up the bill for this fucking glutton!

:(

Oops, being to Cosco.

:( What did you get, you fat mess? :icon_lol:

Not too bad actually.... :good: Resisted lots and went for Bangkok Firecracker Prawns with a chili dip.

Firecracker-Prawns-LR.png

Seafoods not bad though. :(

Frozen deep fried prawns. They'll be good for you.

Bulgur wheat > couscous.

Quinoa > Bulgur wheat > couscous.

What the fuck is wrong with you? :(

nowt man, quinoa is the grain of the gods. i use it in a lush superfood salad with feta, peas, cucumber, mint, spring onions, avacados and a french vinaigrette. :(

You fucking what???

We pay for fat cunts to have a circle jerk about losing 2 grams of lard in a month??

I fucking hope you're on the wind up Gemmill. :(

You fucking what???

We pay for fat cunts to have a circle jerk about losing 2 grams of lard in a month??

Big society :(

You fucking what???

Big society :(

Fucking Huge Society if we pay the bloaters to not exercise.

Nah CT said himself that he stopped going before cos of the cost, but now you get the first 26 weeks free through the NHS. And he repays the taxpayer by eating 2 cheeseburgers in an hour. He's worse than a benefits cheat.

Nah CT said himself that he stopped going before cos of the cost, but now you get the first 26 weeks free through the NHS. And he repays the taxpayer by eating 2 cheeseburgers in an hour. He's worse than a benefits cheat.

:( Stop, it hurts.