The N-O decent craic thread

Invicta_Toon

Sorry Cath, but it's so obvious the lad wants to be part of a clique, so he comes here tries to play it cool, gets laughed at, then goes back to trying to get in there with the cliques on NO, although they think he is a loser.

not quite everyone it seems emo-boy

Maybe I'm being slow, but wasn't Mark talking about you there? :lol:

well for one, it describes verlaine to a tee, and for another, when the fuck have I ever tried to play it 'cool' on here FFS, and I've never switched between the two boards I came here for the first time after being banned on N-O, a week before N-O went tits up, and there's nothing to go back to FFS, so excuse me, but I can't see it. It would help if I knew who Mark was tbh, there's plenty of randoms on here I've never even heard of that seem to have an opinion on me

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Cath, but it's so obvious the lad wants to be part of a clique, so he comes here tries to play it cool, gets laughed at, then goes back to trying to get in there with the cliques on NO, although they think he is a loser.

Yeah I was. I was wondering what Vic as on about.

well who the fuck are you then? Never fucking heard of you FFS. And I've never switched between boards so you're talking shite btw

well for one, it describes verlaine to a tee, and for another, when the fuck have I ever tried to play it 'cool' on here FFS, and I've never switched between the two boards I came here for the first time after being banned on N-O, a week before N-O went tits up, and there's nothing to go back to FFS, so excuse me, but I can't see it. It would help if I knew who Mark was tbh, there's plenty of randoms on here I've never even heard of that seem to have an opinion on me

I have no opinion on you either way, for what it's worth. I just thought it was a neat bit of foot-shooting.

As for the PM, I wanted it to remain private because I have no interest, past this post, in continuing pleasantries with you on a message board

so you promise from this day forth to stop cyber stalking me?

Believe it when I [don't] see it tbh

btw, this counts for forever, you can't do your usual shite of disappearing for a few weeks and reappearing with the same 'patter'

Edited by Invicta_Toon

I'm the legend that is Andy Hunter.

well when the fuck did you see me switching? And how long have you been AH on N-O? I've only noticed you in the last few weeks, because of your avatar tbh

Really? I'm like a God over there...

well when the fuck did you see me switching? And how long have you been AH on N-O? I've only noticed you in the last few weeks, because of your avatar tbh

are you bollocks

or are you formerly Pipkin?

are you bollocks

Do I have to be one or the other?

are you bollocks

he's pretty much an established poster, posts quite a lot. not so much in GC, which i suppose is your main haunt.

are you bollocks

He is to be fair. I worship the ground he walks on.

took verlaine 10 minutes to break:

You obviously don't need my help in looking like a very dim bulb any more. Well done. :lol:;)

"very dim bulb" - you can't just make this shit up people, you need to be a lyrical genius [/tortured soul] to come up with that tbh

Hey, low-watt. If you notice the original post, I said I wasn't going to publically continue any discussion, hence the PM. By publicising all this it just does you absolutely no credit at all, whilst I maintain my word.

what makes you think you would break the habit of a lifetime and post something worth replying to?

and by all means keep it up

*searches for ignore function*

Vic - got to say that your current attempts to position yourself as the victim here are about as convincing as our victory this evening over Birmingham City.

Give it up - you don't need an "ignore" button. We do. :lol:

ma arse. Take at look at his posts, every one about one of mine. It wouldn't be half as funny but he posts nothing else, nothing else at all. Over on N-O he would log in and straight away a post of mine from weeks back would appear with a comment from the music man. The fuckers obsessed