The N-O decent craic thread

Invicta_Toon

Probably bending his flat mate's ear. Her thinking "Another early night for me!" :lol:

And him thinking ''No smelling dirty knickers tonight whilst lobbing one off in her bed''

*Soon she will join the others in the cellar*

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it just boils my piss when members of this board tell members of NO to fuck off.

Boils your piss? I wouldn't get that het up about it tbh. There's a couple of people on here incessantly telling the NO lot to fuck off and I'm thinking "Haway lads, that'll do", but I think for the most part it's just daftness. The only one that's come on here that I've really thought we could do without is thompers.

I'm an emotional soul :lol:

Now it just boils my piss when members of this board tell members of NO to fuck off.

Boils your piss? I wouldn't get that het up about it tbh. There's a couple of people on here incessantly telling the NO lot to fuck off and I'm thinking "Haway lads, that'll do", but I think for the most part it's just daftness. The only one that's come on here that I've really thought we could do without is thompers.

Well said Gemma.

Shearergol's lightened up abit today....

Sadly we are 3-1 down. So he'll probably start with the unprovoked digs again.

At who? :lol:

Dunno, just last few times I've seen your posts they've normally been digs at someone (Skol and Gejon, the only 2 I can think of) I just pressumed you were having a bad time, so never said out.

Guest Patrokles

I like both boards but I feel that due to the nature of the moderation on N-O, and due to a few outstandingly terrible posters, I don't really fit there any more. I also find it a little shameful that one moderator in particular delights in needling away/jumping on any abuse bandwagon going, then decides to take the high ground, consistently.

I like both boards but I feel that due to the nature of the moderation on N-O, and due to a few outstandingly terrible posters, I don't really fit there any more. I also find it a little shameful that one moderator in particular delights in needling away/jumping on any abuse bandwagon going, then decides to take the high ground, consistently.

Aye, but "it's just a messageboard ffs"? :lol:

vic hasn't been on in a while. I hope he hasn't killed himself. :lol:

but you're not obsessed with me though oh no otherwise you would follow me round like a little boy lost posting shite, although I notice others haven't joined in with mutual cock rubbing this time. Perhaps they get the joke

just fucking do one you irritating shite

Guest Patrokles

vic hasn't been on in a while. I hope he hasn't killed himself. ;)

but you're not obsessed with me though oh no otherwise you would follow me round like a little boy lost posting shite, although I notice others haven't joined in with mutual cock rubbing this time. Perhaps they get the joke

just fucking do one you irritating shite

:lol:

since I think I speak for everyone

mmm...

Sorry Cath, but it's so obvious the lad wants to be part of a clique, so he comes here tries to play it cool, gets laughed at, then goes back to trying to get in there with the cliques on NO, although they think he is a loser.

not quite everyone it seems emo-boy

The only time you've ever been vaguely popular

you lecturing on popularity? that's a fucking laugh. Here's a word in your shell like, popularity means nothing on a message board you stupid wank. Unless that is of course your some socially stunted wannabe emotionaly scarred useless fucking wet dream of a failed musician that is, then of course it would probably seem quite important

Rock on, Vic. Rock on.

again, shut it you emo tit

loving the PM btw:

You're making yourself look ridiculous. literally no one likes you here and I can tell that it's causing you to become rather agitated. Calm down before you end up looking more like a 12 year old on the rag than you already do.

Tell me what was in that that needed stay private? Or are you scared you might become less popular when people really do see that 'your patter is shite' and repetive unimaginative boring shite to boot. You are supposed to be a creative person aren't you?

Guest Patrokles

mmm...

Sorry Cath, but it's so obvious the lad wants to be part of a clique, so he comes here tries to play it cool, gets laughed at, then goes back to trying to get in there with the cliques on NO, although they think he is a loser.

you lecturing on popularity? that's a fucking laugh. Here's a word in your shell like, popularity means nothing on a message board you stupid wank. Unless that is of course your some socially stunted wannabe emotionaly scarred useless fucking wet dream of a failed musician that is, then of course it would probably seem quite important

Rock on, Vic. Rock on.

loving the PM btw:

You're making yourself look ridiculous. literally no one likes you here and I can tell that it's causing you to become rather agitated. Calm down before you end up looking more like a 12 year old on the rag than you already do.

Tell me what was in that that needed stay private? Or are you scared you might become less popular when people really do see that 'your patter is shite' and repetive unimaginative boring shite to boot. You are supposed to be a creative person aren't you?

Vic. Please. I'm serious. the second quote in your post refers to you.

As for the PM, I wanted it to remain private because I have no interest, past this post, in continuing pleasantries with you on a message board. If you can match this maturity, I suggest you do.

mmm...

Rock on, Vic. Rock on.

loving the PM btw:

:lol:, i have probably missed alot, but where is this emo stuff coming from? ;)

Maybe I'm being slow, but wasn't Mark talking about you there? :lol:

Guest Patrokles

High_Five_emoticon.gif

High_Five_emoticon.gif

Just for the record I think Verlaine's music is quite charming. ;)

Yeah I was. I was wondering what Vic as on about.

Guest Patrokles

High_Five_emoticon.gif

Just for the record I think Verlaine's music is quite charming. ;)

I've always liked you. By the way, I have some new stuff if you'd like to hear it. 13 tracks worth!

High_Five_emoticon.gif

Just for the record I think Verlaine's music is quite charming. :razz:

I've always liked you. By the way, I have some new stuff if you'd like to hear it. 13 tracks worth!

Link me baby. ;)

Edited by Parky

Guest Patrokles

High_Five_emoticon.gif

Link me baby. ;)

Just for the record I think Verlaine's music is quite charming. :rolleyes:

I only send it to people who can use quotes properly. :razz:

High_Five_emoticon.gif

Link me baby. ;)

Just for the record I think Verlaine's music is quite charming. :rolleyes:

I only send it to people who can use quotes properly. :razz:

Sorted.. :lol: