It's snowing.

catmag

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emmm yes, yes it was snowing.

I know this because I've just played 5 a side outdoors on astroturf at Heaton Manor in a blizzard. :D

Didnt stop me silky skills though :unsure:

:unsure:

sorry...just had to laugh at the silky skills bit !!!

emmm yes, yes it was snowing.

I know this because I've just played 5 a side outdoors on astroturf at Heaton Manor in a blizzard. :unsure:

Didnt stop me silky skills though :unsure:

Was sleet for most of my 5-a-side match tonight, was right in my face for one half when I was goal, as if the cold wasn't bad enough I had the ball whacked off my mush from close range aswell, left with a fat lip.

When you were married for a time to an englishman you kind of pick up a few choice words here and there.

:D

Jings (Scottish expression) :unsure: I was only fuckin' asking! No need for 'the finger' :unsure:

*off to bed in a reet strop (Geordie expression)*

And have we any snow here? NO of course we haven't, as usual :unsure::D Bright sunshine and clear blue skies! The most we've had is some hail and 5 mins of sleet yesterday!

Bright sunshine and clear blue skies and you're whining? :unsure: There's nowt fun about this snow man - it's bitterly cold and it's blowing an absolute gale, whipping it all over the place!

And have we any snow here? NO of course we haven't, as usual :D:icon_lol: Bright sunshine and clear blue skies! The most we've had is some hail and 5 mins of sleet yesterday!

Bright sunshine and clear blue skies and you're whining? :unsure: There's nowt fun about this snow man - it's bitterly cold and it's blowing an absolute gale, whipping it all over the place!

Its cold here too, dont be fooled by the sunshine bit :lol:

Anyhow its human nature to want what you dont get :unsure:

And have we any snow here? NO of course we haven't, as usual :icon_lol::lol: Bright sunshine and clear blue skies! The most we've had is some hail and 5 mins of sleet yesterday!

Its cold here too, dont be fooled by the sunshine bit :lol:

Anyhow its human nature to want what you dont get :unsure:

Not atrocious weather though! :D "Daddy I want blizzard conditions! :lol: "

A most excellent morning for having a drink and crawling into a lurvely warm bed.

What time's your AA meeting today? :unsure:

Oh you're a funny bugger! :unsure:

I'm back on the teetotal wisdom teeth antibiotics man. Can't have a drop of alcohol else I'll turn into a werewolf or something.