I don't NEED to get drunk to have a good time!

Gejon

Am I the only one who hates that saying? Just because you decide to go out with your mates and get drunk at the weekend it obviously automatically means you NEED to get drunk to have a good time!?

Its along the same lines as gay people that do the "yeah im gay, im proud and what are you going to do about it!" for no real reason! Normally to someone or some people who really don't give a shit what they do!

Well done you don't drink, well done you are gay, no-one really gives a fuck so why do we need a statement!? :rolleyes:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who hates that saying? Just because you decide to go out with your mates and get drunk at the weekend it obviously automatically means you NEED to get drunk to have a good time!?

Its along the same lines as gay people that do the "yeah im gay, im proud and what are you going to do about it!" for no real reason! Normally to someone or some people who really don't give a shit what they do!

Well done you don't drink, well done you are gay, no-one really gives a fuck so why do we need a statement!? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

A lad I used to work with always said that. The most boring bloke I EVER met even ouside of the pub.

A lad I used to work with always said that. The most boring bloke I EVER met even ouside of the pub.

It is ill thought through attention seeking by dullards imo.

It's much worse here G some of them drink coffee or mint tea in the bar. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: My boyfriend's best mate does this. He doesn't drink (claims to have tried it and had a 'bad experience' - who hasn't - though no one can recall this and he won't go into detail). Whenever we meet new people though he trots out the old 'don't need a drink..' which is fair enough but he always makes us feel like total alcoholics... mind he does come in handy for a lift home.

Thats the thing, these people always feel the need to tell everyone they don't need to drink to have a good time. I don't go around telling everyone i don't need a swift kick in the bollocks to have a good time!

:rolleyes: My boyfriend's best mate does this. He doesn't drink (claims to have tried it and had a 'bad experience' - who hasn't - though no one can recall this and he won't go into detail). Whenever we meet new people though he trots out the old 'don't need a drink..' which is fair enough but he always makes us feel like total alcoholics... mind he does come in handy for a lift home.

What a pufta.

Thats the thing, these people always feel the need to tell everyone they don't need to drink to have a good time. I don't go around telling everyone i don't need a swift kick in the bollocks to have a good time!

I spend all night pestering them to have a drink totally ruining thier evening. :rolleyes:

Proper hate cunts like that man.

What a pufta.

Every time I try and call him that, he lists the number of times he's had to remove me from a pub and take me home when I've been stupidly pissed - unfortunately, he always seems to win. :rolleyes: Seriously though, how much Pepsi can someone drink?

What a pufta.

Every time I try and call him that, he lists the number of times he's had to remove me from a pub and take me home when I've been stupidly pissed - unfortunately, he always seems to win. :mellow: Seriously though, how much Pepsi can someone drink?

The thing to say that really winds them up is that you think that they don't trust themselves to drink. :rolleyes:

Would be nice to see one of them fall down a large amount of steps or something and turn around to say "see now if you were as pissed as I am right now you probably wouldnt have felt that :rolleyes: "

Drinkers put up with nowt man. Try smoking and putting up with the arseholes who insist there's no point.

Yes HP far worse. I don't get in taxi's unless the let me smoke. I walk down the whole rank asking first. Fuck em!!11 :rolleyes:

Would be nice to see one of them fall down a large amount of steps or something and turn around to say "see now if you were as pissed as I am right now you probably wouldnt have felt that :rolleyes: "

....or if you're pissed you automatically roll like in the SAS... :rolleyes:

Yeah I hate that saying too.

I prefer.. I NEED to get drunk AND have a good time, and on a weekend, its the law ya know.

Word.

Up homeboy.

There is only one thing worse....

girls who don't drink.

And they way they watch you all night like when your pissed like they're reading your mind or summat.

I hate these types who fear getting tipsy incase they 'lose control'. :rolleyes: