This is Spinal Tap

Pegasus Bridge

It is class, definitely.

I saw something similar earlier in the year about a conjoined twin rock group in the sixties, it was a lot darker than Spinal Tap though, but had some humour in it as well. It wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. Can't remember what it was called though for some reason.

The original workprint was released on t'internet last week - 4 and a half hours :blink:

What's that all about??

A group called flair released it - With films like Spinal Tap the actors have got to improvise and get into their roles, so there's loads of footage shot of them in character. The workprint that's been released is all the stuff before and after the bits they used as well as entire deleted scenes.

good film!

my amp actually goes to 12 though :blink:

I remember watching some programme on CH4 and they were interviewing Ritchie Blackmore (in full black medieval outfit of course!) and they asked him whether he was bothered about Spinal tap making fun and having amps going up to 11 and he said: "i didn't mind...mine went up to 12!"