Newcastle - West Ham Player Ratings

lualualua

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re Dyer - if he's fit, he should play. He doesn't always have the sort of impact he had when he first came back from injury, but it's never through lack of effort. He's always buzzing about giving people an option, and he ALWAYS wants the ball and looks to do something with it when he gets it. I didn't think he was great at the weekend, but nor was he crap.

Grimbo wants to, obviously.

Grimbo didn't bring it up!

FFS - get over it, I got over it years ago!

You put up a good fight - but you lost. Deal with it and move on!

Glenn, is that you?

Sad. :lol:

What... an insult rather than an argument?

You surprise me!

No, it's not an insult, it's a well informed opinion based on your Robert obsession. And no, I don't want an argument about a player who left the club nearly 2 years ago ffs. :razz:

And no, I don't want an argument about a player who left the club nearly 2 years ago ffs. :lol:

So why stick your nose in?

I didn't bring his name up, all I said was that Dyer had a bad game on Saturday and some other clowns mentioned that I was picking on Dyer now!

Grimbo was spot on about Robert anyway btw. The lad was predominantly lazy and shite in his last season and a half and his career subsequent to his time at NUFC has proven that he's a spent force (despite the wailing from his fans that some other team was going to benefit from his greatness).

Grimbo was spot on about Robert anyway btw. The lad was predominantly lazy and shite in his last season and a half and his career subsequent to his time at NUFC has proven that he's a spent force (despite the wailing from his fans that some other team was going to benefit from his greatness).

He was wrong about the first two and a half years though.

:lol:

Oh ffs. Proof positive that is the Robert "haters" who are obsessed. :lol:

You STILL think even now that he is great. :razz:

You STILL think even now that he is great. :razz:

No, but I really don't care what happens to him after he has left us, and I don't want to resurrect a 2 year old argument! <_<

Re Dyer - if he's fit, he should play. He doesn't always have the sort of impact he had when he first came back from injury, but it's never through lack of effort. He's always buzzing about giving people an option, and he ALWAYS wants the ball and looks to do something with it when he gets it. I didn't think he was great at the weekend, but nor was he crap.

Agree with that, I would have him on the right with Milner on the left tbh. Gives him more space to attack and allows for a bit more movement.

Agree with that, I would have him on the right with Milner on the left tbh. Gives him more space to attack and allows for a bit more movement.

Agreed... When he plays inside he doesn't have the space to make runs, he ends up just laying it back to the person who passed to him.

On the wing at least he'd have a bit more space to make runs.

I don't think he likes playing on the wing though and he is liable to get upset if you ask him to!

I don't want to resurrect a 2 year old argument! :razz:

So let it drop then!

No, you let it drop.

For fucks sake, feel like I'm at playschool or something!

Think Renton was joking, but feel free to stick your nose in as usual, to make out you're better than everyone :lol:

I don't want to resurrect a 2 year old argument! <_<

So let it drop then!

No, you let it drop.

Think Renton was joking, but feel free to stick your nose in as usual, to make out you're better than everyone :razz:

I don't want to resurrect a 2 year old argument! <_<

So let it drop then!

No, you let it drop.

Think Renton was joking, but feel free to stick your nose in as usual, to make out you're better than everyone :razz:

Over-zealous refereeing tbh.