Collingwood insurance

Grimbo

Don't know if they still do it now, but back in the day the sponsors frequently got a meet-and-greet with the man of the match afterwards, so it was often a case of who (out of those who hadn't played atrociously) they fancied rubbing shoulders with the most...

Martins played well, but it was Milner by miles imo.

I would agree with that. Milner has been coming on really well recently. His crossing while still hit and miss is at least Hit a lot more now and is shooting has be excellent in recent weeks.

Milner had a good game - a toss up between him and Harper IMHO... but Martins? He was anonymous - what the hell were they on!

Free drink. The sponsors table picks the man of the match. No knowledge (or even interest) in football is required.

Milner had a good game - a toss up between him and Harper IMHO... but Martins? He was anonymous - what the hell were they on!

He wasn't anonymous tbf, I thought he was quite involved in the game, but he keeps dropping far too deep and quite often gives the ball up with shockingly weighted passes. He tried to knock a simple ball to Parker yesterday and Parker had to leg it back over the halfway line to retrieve it. ;) It's like when you play on the field with your mate and someone breaks the "Nee blammers" rule and the cry of "Well I'm not fuckin' gettin' it!" can be heard.

It's a massive shame that he's got no pace. It'll always hold him back imo.

Might end up playing in the middle at some point I reckon.

off the front man perhaps? he played there a fair bit when he started out with villa.

i'd like to see him and dyer swap positions occasionally.

Don't know if they still do it now, but back in the day the sponsors frequently got a meet-and-greet with the man of the match afterwards, so it was often a case of who (out of those who hadn't played atrociously) they fancied rubbing shoulders with the most...

Spot on!

They get to meet whever they choose as MOM, and present him with something. So, generally, it's whoever they fancy meeting.

Spot on!

They get to meet whever they choose as MOM, and present him with something. So, generally, it's whoever they fancy meeting.

Hasn't Milner won it a few times in a row recently? They must be gluttons for punishment. ;)

"THE BELLTH ETHMERELDA!"

It's a massive shame that he's got no pace. It'll always hold him back imo.

Might end up playing in the middle at some point I reckon.

off the front man perhaps? he played there a fair bit when he started out with villa.

i'd like to see him and dyer swap positions occasionally.

I think he could be our version of Paul Scholes if played in the middle tbh

(although not as good before Sima points it out)

Spot on!

Hasn't Milner won it a few times in a row recently? They must be gluttons for punishment. ;)

"THE BELLTH ETHMERELDA!"

:nufc:

Aye I think he as. It'll be different people all the time though, as they usually say 'todays guests of Collingwood Insurance..'

Neeone must have told them about Martins not speaking English very well, mind. He'll just take the Champagne and do the eye thing. :nufc: