why are you up so early

Invicta_Toon

my fucking flatmate the dirty stopout slammed the front door earlier and has talked incessantly on her mobile in the hallway ever since, noisy bitch

what's your excuse?

Edited by Invicta_Toon

Guest stevieintoon

my fucking flatmate the dirty stopout slammed the front door earlier and has talked incessantly on her mobile in the hallway ever since, noisy bitch

what's your excuse?

You student twat.

I'm up because the new people next door are fucking sawing and fuckin banging like fuck renovating the hoose, fuckin BANG BANG ZJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BANG BANG "fuckin put the kettle on" the mice in the waals must be shittin themselve, combined with the fact when I've had a skinful I never get a proper sleep for some reason.

Was on the piss last night. For some reason I always wake up early when I've been out drinking the night before. Which means I can't phone any of my mates for a few hours to see if I made a tit out of myself. Though I guess that's probably guaranteed.

em...I woke up ???

crazy fool

now go make me some eggs woman

I know where I'll be putting those eggs !!! Woke up at five ...wide awake , lay there for half an hour listening to wor lad snoring so got up ,took the dog out and watched some shite tv :blink:

Guest Patrokles

em...I woke up ???

crazy fool

I know where I'll be putting those eggs !!! Woke up at five ...wide awake , lay there for half an hour listening to wor lad snoring so got up ,took the dog out and watched some shite tv :blink:

Preparation for Vic's shite threads. :P

em...I woke up ???

crazy fool

that you ALWAYS post in without fail

Guest Patrokles

em...I woke up ???

crazy fool

Without wanting to bludgeon you with the facts and start yet another round of bickering, I don't post in all of your threads at all. The fact is that you start a good deal of threads, and I participate in a fair few threads here regardless of the starter; there's bound to be some overlap.

em...I woke up ???

crazy fool

Without wanting to bludgeon you with the facts and start yet another round of bickering, I don't post in all of your threads at all. The fact is that you start a good deal of threads, and I participate in a fair few threads here regardless of the starter; there's bound to be some overlap.

every single one tbh

disprove it

Guest Patrokles

em...I woke up ???

crazy fool

every single one tbh

disprove it

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=11528&hl=

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=11470&hl=

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=11392&hl=

There are more. Discussion over.

em...I woke up ???

crazy fool

every single one tbh

disprove it

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=11528&hl=

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=11470&hl=

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=11392&hl=

There are more. Discussion over.

I knew there were some, I justed wanted to see if you would go and find them

you are nought but a puppet in my control tbh

:angry:

Woke up at 7:30 to drive to Brighton as I had a Sussex Uni visit.

Wish I hadn't bothered, I hated the place.

Although the guy who did the talk about finances was class. A huge scottish Phil Margera lookalike!

*Microphone screeches*

"Sorry about that, it's the beard. I'll give it a comb later. Might find something tasty."

:blink:

Although the guy who did the talk about finances was class. A huge scottish Phil Margera lookalike!

*Microphone screeches*

"Sorry about that, it's the beard. I'll give it a comb later. Might find something tasty."

... what. the. fuck?

*Microphone screeches*

... what. the. fuck?

At least he's mentioning the fact he can drive in every post rather than his girlfriend woes.