Shaving Rash!

themags

Brock will be loving this thread. Give him a chance to dish out one of his shaving/beard anecdotes.

Well I always have some form of stubble for when I play ice hockey (I'm a goalie btw) as it's one of those superstition things.

Unfortunately me lass has made the odd complaint about stubble rash, but that's just the way it goes. I'm driving her somewhere for a romantic meal on valentine's day.

That's my post criteria filled.

If you hadn't had put that final sentence in, it would have been perfectly believable. :razz:

Thought it was a joke, then wasnt so sure but the last sentence confirmed it :lol:

Im a braun man aswell, im not very clever <_<

<_<

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mach 3 Power is the best razor IMHO although like others I don't like to be clean shaven.

fixed it

Seduced by a gimmick! :lol:

owned both a Mach3 and a Mach 3 power and can objectively say that the "power" version gives a closer shave, and as it was a present I don't mind that it cost an extra bob or two.

phlhq9160.jpg

tbh.

I stopped wet shaving as I am too lazy for it and got bored with my boss asking me if I want to grow a beard every other day...

Dutch? I'm surprised at you :lol:

Alex, do you bic yer heed? :lol:

Wilkinson Sword tbh

Aye, me dad does the same. Often comes downstairs with bit of bog roll stuck to his head where he's nicked himself.

Alex, do you bic yer heed? :lol:

Wilkinson Sword tbh

Aye, me dad does the same. Often comes downstairs with bit of bog roll stuck to his head where he's nicked himself.

I Mach 3 my face though. I find disposables are better for me noggin though for some reason.

phlhq9160.jpg

tbh.

I stopped wet shaving as I am too lazy for it and got bored with my boss asking me if I want to grow a beard every other day...

Well, I only bought it recently and Braun belongs to Gilette (Procter&Gamble) nowadays, so I don't felt any patriotic urge...

Anyway, I am one of something like two or three Jormans who have absolutely nothing against the Dutch. Lovely folk tbh.

phlhq9160.jpg

tbh.

Well, I only bought it recently and Braun belongs to Gilette (Procter&Gamble) nowadays, so I don't felt any patriotic urge...

Anyway, I am one of something like two or three Jormans who have absolutely nothing against the Dutch. Lovely folk tbh.

Agreed.

phlhq9160.jpg

tbh.

Agreed.

didn't feel btw. :razz:

phlhq9160.jpg

tbh.

Agreed.

They have to be the coolest nation tbh, although some of their hoolies are a bit embarassing.