Shaving Rash!

themags

I'm using them Gillette Fusion razors at the minute, i've tried loads of brands of shaving foam/cream/gel in the past and always seem to get bad sores/rash on part of my neck.

Unless i only shave once every 4 days, obvious after 2 days i'm not looking very good.

What are the rest of you using?

Must be crack been a woman having to shave your legs and any other parts you feel the need too :lol::lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

downwards

i tried upwards and it seemed to grow back quicker and be itchy as hell after a day

Downwards on your neck would be 'against the grain' as it were and would cause more irritation I would have thought.

Must be crack been a woman having to shave your legs and any other parts you feel the need too :lol::lol:

Ah, the wonderful invention that is Veet mousse. Spray it on your legs 10 minutes before you go into the shower, rinse it off, et voila! Silky smooth legs.

Downwards on your neck is with the grain surely. :lol:

I shave downwards on my face and upwards on my neck with the chin/jaw being the dividing line. Perhaps I'm a freak though.

I shave downwards on my face and upwards on my neck with the chin/jaw being the dividing line. Perhaps I'm a freak though.

I do the same... i guess im a freak aswell :lol:

Must be crack been a woman having to shave your legs and any other parts you feel the need too :P:lol:

Ah, the wonderful invention that is Veet mousse. Spray it on your legs 10 minutes before you go into the shower, rinse it off, et voila! Silky smooth legs.

Spray on ? :lol:

they always invent the good stuff for woman

Must be crack been a woman having to shave your legs and any other parts you feel the need too :P:lol:

Cause they are wimps :P

Spray on mousse :P

Perhaps?

In that specific sense obviously.

Cheap Bic shit and Gillete Foam.

Never get shaving rash and i shave everyday.

Does that mean im good at it?

Dunno. It's damaged your layabout status a bit though.

I used to get it but I've been fine since I switched to an electric razor.

What annoys me though is i cant get to all of the hairs on the neck... so i have to shave them off anyways. What a poo i reckon.

Cheap Bic shit and Gillete Foam.

Never get shaving rash and i shave everyday.

Does that mean im good at it?

Dunno. It's damaged your layabout status a bit though.

Theres layabouts and theres tramps :lol:

:lol:

Guest Patrokles

I used to get it but I've been fine since I switched to an electric razor.

What annoys me though is i cant get to all of the hairs on the neck... so i have to shave them off anyways. What a poo i reckon.

Yeah, I only shave my neck on my days off now, for that very reason. I can get all the hairs off, but it takes a while. I just shave my 'tache daily.