Hairy backs

GeordieMessiah

The only reason you've been doing Yoga Laz is that in the vain hope some day you'll be able to suck yourself off - factamondo

thats always been in the back of my mind tbh.

but i tell you what, its weird how inbetween the ages of 20 and 30 my body has completely changed.

ive lost any flexibility i had, stamina has gone and obviously my flat stomach has gone.

Still got my good looks though ;)

apparently you will soon be able to buy those "little blue pills" over the counter so that's your stamina sorted :razz: Yoga will help your flexibility and your stomach ...as for the good looks :razz:

dont need any help in that area tbh. i'm convinced ive got an abnormally high sex drive.

theres been many a time ive missed my bus stop through day dreaming and getting a stiffy that i coudnt shift.

not so bad now ive got the car.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason you've been doing Yoga Laz is that in the vain hope some day you'll be able to suck yourself off - factamondo

thats always been in the back of my mind tbh.

but i tell you what, its weird how inbetween the ages of 20 and 30 my body has completely changed.

ive lost any flexibility i had, stamina has gone and obviously my flat stomach has gone.

Still got my good looks though ;)

apparently you will soon be able to buy those "little blue pills" over the counter so that's your stamina sorted :o Yoga will help your flexibility and your stomach ...as for the good looks :razz:

dont need any help in that area tbh. i'm convinced ive got an abnormally high sex drive.

theres been many a time ive missed my bus stop through day dreaming and getting a stiffy that i coudnt shift.

not so bad now ive got the car.

:razz:

Has he genuinely got a hairy back like, the little Hartlepool weasel? ;)

I'm imagining an Ian Brown-esque silver backed gorilla in a really shit tracky top. :razz:

Is that why I was being compared to you. :razz: