Hairy backs

GeordieMessiah

SMO actually auditioned for the part of first born but he was too hairy and the excess weight he was carrying meant he couldn't do the action/climbing shots needed for the part.

You're a bitter man, just cos they cut all your scenes from Willow and had to settle playing Dopey in Snow White and the 7 dwarfs at Sunderland Empire!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye wasn't the kid called Gordon or something but he used to leap around shrieking GOORRRR GOOOOOORRRRRR!!11111

Gorr rings a bell. I seem to remember it being a bit shit tbh.

Bet your the sort to shave your pubes right down to make your cock look bigger! ;)

Nah, I prefer just to Brylcreem my pubes into a sort of 1920's Jeeves style comb-over.

As if you can see past your belly to do anything that intricate. :razz:

Bet your the sort to shave your pubes right down to make your cock look bigger! ;)

Nah, I prefer just to Brylcreem my pubes into a sort of 1920's Jeeves style comb-over.

As if you can see past your belly to do anything that intricate. :razz:

I have a rather fancy combination of mirrors strategically placed around my bathroom which helps me deal with this particular challenge.

:razz:

Christ, the static he must create when taking off one of those tracksuits! :razz:

I wouldn't talk you are blatantly going to be a wolfman in a few years you hairy f*cker ;)

I have quite an attractive 'treasure line' for your information. :razz:

Christ, the static he must create when taking off one of those tracksuits! :razz:

I wouldn't talk you are blatantly going to be a wolfman in a few years you hairy f*cker ;)

I have quite an attractive 'treasure line' for your information. :razz:

Hark, is that the sound of Radgi rummaging around in her drawers for a dusty old... map?

I have quite an attractive 'treasure line' for your information. :o

Hairy caterpillars for eye brows though :razz:

Wtf is a treasure line???

It's a line from the navel which leads to the 'treasure' so I'm told.

:o

Hairy caterpillars for eye brows though :icon_lol:

Fuck off baldylocks. ;):icon_lol:

;):razz::razz:

Guest Patrokles

Gorilla-like - not great.

A smattering - acceptable.

Although I'm hardly in a position to be picking and choosing based on back-hair status like. Breathing will do ;)

I'm free whenever. :razz::razz: