*sighs*

catmag

Thought I'd be clever and save myself some money by colouring my beautiful blonde locks myself this morning instead of spending a small fortune going to the hairdressers as usual. Spent bloody ages pondering over colours, creams, sachets, shades etc until I was convinced I had just the right one, and it's turned out a lovely shade of Gemmill. Looks like I'll be spending that small fortune at the hairdressers later this week.... :mellow:

Once going to a old firm match, decided to die me hair blue. DIY job. Too much peroxide on me hair came out green. Did not go to the match

:blink:

Classic!!!!

Would have loved to see your fellow Huns take you on though, big guy!!!

I certainly wouldn't mess. :mellow:

Thought I'd be clever and save myself some money by colouring my beautiful blonde locks myself this morning instead of spending a small fortune going to the hairdressers as usual. Spent bloody ages pondering over colours, creams, sachets, shades etc until I was convinced I had just the right one, and it's turned out a lovely shade of Gemmill. Looks like I'll be spending that small fortune at the hairdressers later this week.... :lol:

I guess there's a reason why they charge a small fortune then!

At least if they dye it ginger you can have a go at them and not just sit there feeling like a spaz.... and a ginger spaz at that! :unsure: