Hollyoaks

Magma

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to state in this thread that since Garraway has bore a child she's got right ropey. However, I have been saved by Hollyoaks. Dirty Claire in fact. Fitter than a African marathon runner.

Garraway has lost far too much weight. Looks like her heads been in a vice. And she wears some fucking HIDEOUS clobber.

I would like to state in this thread that since Garraway has bore a child she's got right ropey. However, I have been saved by Hollyoaks. Dirty Claire in fact. Fitter than a African marathon runner.

Garraway has lost far too much weight. Looks like her heads been in a vice. And she wears some fucking HIDEOUS clobber.

Aye, I like meat with my veg. It's a sad day, but I have to let her go.

Dirty Claire on the other hand... :lol:

Is the most annoying character on a tv show ever.

I don't watch it. Pics are required.

I don't think she's fit. A bit too chunky for my liking, her schneck is odd and her voice grates on me. Far fitter girls in Hollyoaks tbh.

oh and that pic does her far more justice than she deserves