Night out on the piss and you take an umbrella...

GeordieMessiah

magine it's raining, and you're heading out on the piss for the night.  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went out for a few drinks this afternoon and must admit to taking a bright pink brolly with me. Fucking horrible weather today!

See we have one real man on this forum!

:D

:D

I would rather get soaked to the skin than carry one of them fucking things!

Remember the mid 80's and the "football casual" fashion?

Some of them used to carry them telescopic brollies about.....good for the fighting I think!

I don't take one with me on a night out but I do have a little one that goes in my bag when I'm going to work. Fuck getting rained on. I guess seeing as how when I was in Melbourne it wouldn't rain a whole lot that coming over here I wasn't used to it. But still, fuck getting soaked, cold and uncomfortable in the morning before having to go to work. If you think you're being a man and just puting up with the rain I've got news for you, you're just being that sad wanker that deserves every stupid look they get from people when you're standing there soaking. And if you are that wanker soaked to the skin and you sit next to me on the tube I will tell you to move.

I don't take one with me on a night out but I do have a little one that goes in my bag when I'm going to work. Fuck getting rained on. I guess seeing as how when I was in Melbourne it wouldn't rain a whole lot that coming over here I wasn't used to it. But still, fuck getting soaked, cold and uncomfortable in the morning before having to go to work. If you think you're being a man and just puting up with the rain I've got news for you, you're just being that sad wanker that deserves every stupid look they get from people when you're standing there soaking. And if you are that wanker soaked to the skin and you sit next to me on the tube I will tell you to move.

Now that I would love to see. Considering "the code" is you don't even look at someone else on the tube, let alone speak to them, much less order them about...oh, I would say that would pretty much guarantee fireworks. :D

A little one that goes in your bag?? If a bloke is gonna carry an umbrella, it needs to be a decent sized one tbh. Anything that fits in a bag is for a laydeh! :D