***Official Cricket World Cup 2007 thread***

smoggeordie

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Vaughan's run count for the tournament got into double figures yet?

I'm not sure. He got 45 against Canada and 26 against New Zealand as well as the odd run in a couple of other games. :lol:

Gutted for Bopara and Nixon.

Aye, played class. I'd rather they hadn't though in a way. Made the loss more painful that it should have been by coming so close. No chance of going through now imo.

Gutted for Bopara and Nixon.

Aye, played class. I'd rather they hadn't though in a way. Made the loss more painful that it should have been by coming so close. No chance of going through now imo.

Beat Bangladesh, Windies and one of Aussies/SA and we're there I reckon. Still VERY possible, though not probable.

England 2/24 or 24/2 depending on how you view it.

Strauss and Vaughan out, both played on to balls from Tait.

Sacrificing themselves to let Pietersen in. :icon_lol:

Good, just played a cracking straight drive off Tait.

KP > England :icon_lol:

England 2/24 or 24/2 depending on how you view it.

Strauss and Vaughan out, both played on to balls from Tait.

Sacrificing themselves to let Pietersen in. :icon_lol:

Good, just played a cracking straight drive off Tait.

KP > England :icon_lol:

I think you're forgetting about someone...

RAVI RAVI RAVI RAVI RAVI BOPORA!

:blush:

I'm not sure. He got 45 against Canada and 26 against New Zealand as well as the odd run in a couple of other games. :icon_lol:

Slightly more than I thought then, but average still less than 12 if I'm right. Should bat lower down the order tbh.

He's been utter shite. Still living off his admittdly brilliant 2002, but that was five years ago now.

Aye, he's a great captain, but his average as captain is far from world-class - add to that a lot of the big totals have come against teams like Bangladesh and terrible West Indies sides.

I'm not sure. He got 45 against Canada and 26 against New Zealand as well as the odd run in a couple of other games. :icon_lol:

Slightly more than I thought then, but average still less than 12 if I'm right. Should bat lower down the order tbh.

Averaging more then The Huss in the 2007 WC... thats some feat!

South Africa are on 320 after 48 overs against the West Indies. The final four is going to undoubtedly be the Kiwis, Aussies, Saffers and Sri Lanka. Honestly, they way both teams have been playing, it'll be criminal if the final isn't New Zealand vs Australia.

South Africa are on 320 after 48 overs against the West Indies. The final four is going to undoubtedly be the Kiwis, Aussies, Saffers and Sri Lanka. Honestly, they way both teams have been playing, it'll be criminal if the final isn't New Zealand vs Australia.

It'll have even more criminals if it IS New Zealand vs Australia! :D

Australia win yet again after Dilmah left Murali and Vaas out of their side... i dont know why. At this stage you want your team all firing and on track. Each to their own however.

For once im going for England to beat South Africa tonight however i hope KP fails and Smith scores a ton but England still win with Monty hitting a ton.

Australia win yet again after Dilmah left Murali and Vaas out of their side... i dont know why. At this stage you want your team all firing and on track. Each to their own however.

For once im going for England to beat South Africa tonight however i hope KP fails and Smith scores a ton but England still win with Monty hitting a ton.

Aye, and no Slinga either.

Aye, and no Slinga either.

'Injured' but it should be good Malinga v Tait if it happens again this tournament.