Sunderland

Spurs were barely getting that in the Premiership before Jol, let alone Tuesday night on fuckin SKY against Stoke.

Yep, cos attendances are all that matter.

I've never understood why loads of people do have a fixation about crowd/fan numbers and the "size" of a club. I've always considered it to be the equivalent of comparing the size of your dicks. Ok, it might be nice to be well hung, but it is in the end absolutely worthless if you are restricted to wanking. In the end all that matters is success.

:lol:

But only people with small cocks say size doesn't matter: FACT.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs were barely getting that in the Premiership before Jol, let alone Tuesday night on fuckin SKY against Stoke.

Yep, cos attendances are all that matter.

I've never understood why loads of people do have a fixation about crowd/fan numbers and the "size" of a club. I've always considered it to be the equivalent of comparing the size of your dicks. Ok, it might be nice to be well hung, but it is in the end absolutely worthless if you are restricted to wanking. In the end all that matters is success.

:lol:

But only people with small cocks say size doesn't matter: FACT.

I've got the 5th biggest cock on here.

I'd sooner speak to my dog tbh.

I've got no doubts in my mind the dogs the only twat you've got to talk to.

Without doubt you're a product of SKY in your SOUTH TYNESIDE (oh dear) highrise, and you hadn't been to St James' prior to 1997, I'd gamble my life on that. You will never have a clue about Newcastle as long as you live. As for the toon being richer than Spurs it's basic economics that we can spend more on transfers and wages, as any twat with half a clue would know, all I'm saying to you is you're a bellend. Answer your PM.

I'm so tempted to post that PM tbh, I'll save you the embarassment though, eh?

btw, utterly wrong again tbh. Sure I've mentioned on here when my first game was. Lets just say you're around 10 years off. Unlucky kidda.

Last minute equaliser, everyone else dropping points, if they don't go up I'll show my arse in Fenwicks window.

I been playing a work 6-a-side for the past four years on a Tuesday, and last night was the first time I've ever seen the token mackem that plays wear his shirt. They're like pigs in shit at the minute.

PS Does anyone even read Leazes posts anymore? It all seems to be gloryhuters and post 1992 stuff from him at the moment. I think the boy doth protest too much, blatantly fucked off in the 80's and came crawling back in 1992, that's why he feels the need to use this as a personal attack the minute someone disagrees with him. And before he comes on going 'how dare you accuse me of that', you started pointing the fingers dipshit. Reap what you sow gloryhunter. Bet you goalmooched at school as well.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

You know who he reminds me of, did you ever see that documentary about the NUFC fan about the build up to the Man U game that we won 5-0? What a tool he was, spent the entire programme waxing lyrical about how he'd been there rain and shine, had his house decked in NUFC from top to bottom. He was a fucking embarrassment. Best bit was near the end though, when they interviewed his wife. Turns out, she was the one who'd supported Newcastle and had a season ticket from being a yopung un. When KK came and turned things round, he nicked it and said she had to look after the bairn. You should have seen him, he went bright red and was gannin 'na man, that's a lie, she's talking shite.' :lol:

:lol: Didn't see that, but it sounds about right. I've said before about Leazes' wife, but her life must be torture.

" :(:D :D See. I told you he was the murderer. I knew before Poirot did. You said it was the butler. What makes me laugh is that there are lots of other people that thought it was the butler too, but I knew all along that it was his wife. You and all your little friends were wrong and I was right"

"What shall we watch next, love?"

"It doesn't matter what we watch next because you'll never guess who did it before I do. Or you'll get it wrong if you even try. :D:unsure: :unsure: "

Edited by Gemmill

Thing is, most people on here are so clueless they don't even realise that Poirot was in the books by Agatha Christie a long time before he was on TV.

:lol: Didn't see that, but it sounds about right. I've said before about Leazes' wife, but her life must be torture.

" :(:D :D See. I told you he was the murderer. I knew before Poirot did. You said it was the butler. What makes me laugh is that there are lots of other people that thought it was the butler too, but I knew all along that it was his wife. You and all your little friends were wrong and I was right"

"What shall we watch next, love?"

"It doesn't matter what we watch next because you'll never guess who did it before I do. Or you'll get it wrong if you even try. :D:unsure: :unsure: "

:D

Thing is, most people on here are so clueless they don't even realise that Poirot was in the books by Agatha Christie a long time before he was on TV.

Good post. Don't expect many on here to understand that though. [/HTL]

Books? :lol:

You want t not to believe what your fancy Dan lecturer is telling you and get a real life. :(:D:D

How's HTL doing nowadays then? Must be nearly a year since he left here. Has he admitted he was wrong about Pierce out of interest?

How's HTL doing nowadays then? Must be nearly a year since he left here. Has he admitted he was wrong about Pierce out of interest?

He lost it a bit a couple of weeks back. Me and alex received PMs. *lowers head like naughty schoolboy*

Guest stevieintoon

I remember him Sweet Left Foot, he was from Gateshead, when he got back in he said something pathetic like "yahoo".

He's pretty much the same as he was before.

Guest stevieintoon

Sorry for digressing, but what I want to know is: Is Stevieintoon Leazes' son?? :lol:

Stevie's Biffa Bacon iirc. :(

More Tubby Johnson than Biffa at the minute.

5th best detective on tele.

I bet you're one of these David Suchet fans. I remember seeing Peter Ustinov in 'Death on the Nile' at Jesmond Picture House.

5th best detective on tele.

I bet you're one of these David Suchet fans. I remember seeing Peter Ustinov in 'Death on the Nile' at Jesmond Picture House.

How can you say it was a mistake to cast Albert Finney for Murder on the Orient Express? He came with a track record of success. Is it a mistake to appoint one of the biggest actors in the business to the role? Hindsight.