Sunderland

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Leazes Mag couldn't win an argument with a 4 year old. :lol: This thread has made for piss funny reading. First he wades in with his "What I and many others can see is........blah blah blah.....it's just a shame some on here cannot see this."

Then he has his arse spanked and chucks the toy out the pram. Fucking class.

My sister has gone to the match with her filthy mackem boyfriend. I'm texting her now loving the fact that they're losing.

"Haha! Let this be a lesson to you! Never again set foot in that shithole!"

Honestly Leazes Mag couldn't win an argument with a 4 year old. :lol: This thread has made for piss funny reading. First he wades in with his "What I and many others can see is........blah blah blah.....it's just a shame some on here cannot see this."

You're making things up again Gemma ........ :(

Biggest defeat - ever - was the accountant saying the club should back Souness despite being told it would lead us to the position we are now in.

Take note Baggio. Gemmil needs to be told about the clubs 80m debt .......

My sister has gone to the match with her filthy mackem boyfriend. I'm texting her now loving the fact that they're losing.

Jinxed it tbh

Biggest defeat - ever - was the accountant saying the club should back Souness despite being told it would lead us to the position we are now in.

You are stupider than a small child. How many times do you need have it pointed out to you that it was your great chairman - the man in charge of the balance sheet and the clubs finances - who backed Souness. It is HE that put us in "the position we are now in". Christ almighty, do you understand how stupid you look at all? On the one hand telling us what a good job he's doing, and on the other bemoaning the "position we are now in". A position he has led us to.

You're chasing your tail again, like you do every time you come on here. I'm not engaging in any further discussion with you other than to call you stupid, so don't trouble yourself replying. I would sooner carry this discussion on with my nephew who can barely speak yet.

Christ almighty, do you understand how stupid you look at all? On the one hand telling us what a good job he's doing, and on the other bemoaning the "position we are now in". A position he has led us to.

That's exactly what every single one of his posts comes down to, and he doesn't get it!

Jinxed it tbh

Grrrrrrrr....

You are stupider than a small child. How many times do you need have it pointed out to you that it was your great chairman - the man in charge of the balance sheet and the clubs finances - who backed Souness. It is HE that put us in "the position we are now in". Christ almighty, do you understand how stupid you look at all? On the one hand telling us what a good job he's doing, and on the other bemoaning the "position we are now in". A position he has led us to.

You're chasing your tail again, like you do every time you come on here. I'm not engaging in any further discussion with you other than to call you stupid, so don't trouble yourself replying. I would sooner carry this discussion on with my nephew who can barely speak yet.

:D

Hey Gemma, I'm not defending Shepherd for appointing Souness and never have .... as I've said before, how do YOU know it was solely HIS decision.......but one thing I do know, is that YOU thought we should give him time, freedom to do his job, and MONEY ....... so just who is the stupid one :D

Whats more, you and other stupid people STILL think we are better off for the changes in players that Souness made while he was manager.

Now, that is really STUPID ..... :D

Makes me laugh, that you constantly castigate the board for making one bad appointment, yet you have absolutely NO idea who would do better, and who is prepared to do better than running a football club who qualifies regularly for europe in spite of being "shit".....

You are showing how much of an idealistic world you live in. This is football. There are only 2 winners per seaon, who win the league and FA Cup. That makes one hell of a lot of "losers" ..... you're not just stupid, you are unrealistic too

As stevie said earlier....the modern, new, Newcastle supporter, thinks playing in europe regularly and buying major international footballers is "shit".....You think you have seen a "shit" board with no "plan", fact is you just have your head up your arse - well some of you, not all of you .... just because we aren't 2nd in the league anymore and call it "mediocrity".

Now that, Gemma, is STUPID.

Its also the raised expectations due to the current board, you maybe don't realise it, but it is STUPID not to even attempt to accept or see that it is true, and to see that a new board may easily have different and lower standards.

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest stevieintoon

I'd sooner speak to my dog tbh.

I've got no doubts in my mind the dogs the only twat you've got to talk to.

Without doubt you're a product of SKY in your SOUTH TYNESIDE (oh dear) highrise, and you hadn't been to St James' prior to 1997, I'd gamble my life on that. You will never have a clue about Newcastle as long as you live. As for the toon being richer than Spurs it's basic economics that we can spend more on transfers and wages, as any twat with half a clue would know, all I'm saying to you is you're a bellend. Answer your PM.

Edited by stevieintoon

Leazes:

Looking up rather than down, which of the top 4 do you think we might possibly overtake if we are to improve?

I'm not baiting, honest question.

It would obviously take a very special manager or amazing luck with the academy producing a couple of geniuses.

Thing is, i'm not convinced the Board (not just Fred) have have got enough football savvy to pick a truly special manager. I know every other club is trying to do the same thing but the big 4 have succeeded:

Ferguson

Mourinho - proved himself great at Porto imo

Wenger

Benitez - Not amazing in the league but has already won the CL which would do me :lol:

Arsenal and Liverpool seem like obvious bets because of the debts brought on by stadia changes, are you truly confident the Board can pick a manager to get us above either of those two?

We all know the next appointment is crucial so no point stating again, but do you think they'll pick a winner?

Guest stevieintoon

Well, we haven't done the "biggest club argument" for a while.

Firstly one day people will learn to separate the word size from the word success, they are two completely differen things and should be treat as such by anyone with a basic grasp of English.

Size relates funnilly enough to size, ie. of attendances, turnover, money spent on players, and whatever other criteria you'd care to add. The argument could come from when you begin your assessment, is it last 5 years, 10, 20 or forever!

Newcastle are bigger than Spurs and have been for quite a while, we are not and sadly i don't think will ever be more successful as i don't ever see us winning a trophy. However in terms of league position, playing in europe and other non trophy based guides to success we have been ahead of them for a good while now, and only the wankers in the cockney media who permanently bum spurs would struggle to grasp that concept.

The mackems are currently a smaller club than Spurs, but potentially bigger, thats clear. If the mackems and Spurs had a completely even playing field in terms of success, playing to the same standard in the top flight, same money available to spend then the mackems would have the bigger crowds home and away. However thet don't have an equal playign field and currently Spurs are bigger.

A rare example of someone on ANY toon message board, cos they're all full of clueless wanks, of someone that genuinely has a clue.

Guest stevieintoon

Do you not think, looking back at the Keegan years, that we showed everyone just what the club could achieve and attract ? Forget about 70,000 gloryseekers from all over the UK trekking to the Alton Towers of football, half the city of Newcastle wanted to watch that team play.

Some of those "so called glory seekers" still splash out year after year to support the club. Even with those, the club still fail to fill the ground these days....

Yeah we're ONLY averaging 50,000 :lol:

Aye but the point is shitloads of people, sorry gloryhunters, from outwith the area help fill the ground yet the so called uber local supporter is still failing to even see us reach full attendance. If it wasn't for these people still travelling week in week out the crowds would be even less.

See if I was born and bred in Edinburgh, I'd support my local club. If you're from the borders fair enough, like John Collins, from Galashiels stuck in the middle of Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and The Toon, his fatha made the decision for him. The thing is right, for cunts that go to away games, and I'm not on aboot these teenage "have a wank if ye love the toon lot", those of us who remember how good away games used to be, a small part of our passion is eroded every time we go to places like fuckin Arsenal (this has happened three times) and ended up next to southern cunts who don't give a fuck!!! I'm about cunts telling people to sit down, seen it at Arsenal twice. All I will say is anyone that was at Derby away in 1992 both times 2-1 and 1-4 knows the difference between our 99% Tyneside based support and our eroded 80% Tyneside Lord Justice Tatlor, Rupert Murdoch interfered with wanks we have no in certain quarters. The likes of Sima I'm chortling at the concept of someone like him 15 short years ago.

Stevie, I have to say I love the way you call any post agreeing with your stance on Tottenham a 'great post', and state it's written by 'someone who has a clue'. Classic!

Stevie, I have to say I love the way you call any post agreeing with your stance on Tottenham a 'great post', and state it's written by 'someone who has a clue'. Classic!

Aye, but in fairness to Laz it was a fairly sensible post.

Guest stevieintoon

I was listening to Graham Kavanagh tonight, he thought the SMB played shite. They played some lovely football tonight in the first half, the thing is even under Reid when they were doing well their football was of a type where teams knew what was coming, but they could do fuck all about. It was based on very high tempo, long ball to Quinn, goo on there "sewpa" Kev 1-0 Sunderland football.

Tonight they had (allegedly) their worst perfomance in a long time, and fuck me I am impressed. Sunderland for the last decade at least have been based on direct football, and dirty bastards in midfield. Tonight the main fault I could find with Sunderland was they over elaborated and were too timid. You need a happy medium to be succesful, but fuckin hell, the mackems have the hardest part right. All of their players know what they're doing, movement off the ball and for the first time in my life time Sunderland are relying on ingenuity rather than brute strength and percentage football. Sooner Keane fucks off the better to be honest.

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Spurs were barely getting that in the Premiership before Jol, let alone Tuesday night on fuckin SKY against Stoke.

:D

Hey Gemma, I'm not defending Shepherd for appointing Souness and never have .... as I've said before, how do YOU know it was solely HIS decision.......but one thing I do know, is that YOU thought we should give him time, freedom to do his job, and MONEY ....... so just who is the stupid one :D

Whats more, you and other stupid people STILL think we are better off for the changes in players that Souness made while he was manager.

Now, that is really STUPID ..... :D

Makes me laugh, that you constantly castigate the board for making one bad appointment, yet you have absolutely NO idea who would do better, and who is prepared to do better than running a football club who qualifies regularly for europe in spite of being "shit".....

You are showing how much of an idealistic world you live in. This is football. There are only 2 winners per seaon, who win the league and FA Cup. That makes one hell of a lot of "losers" ..... you're not just stupid, you are unrealistic too

As stevie said earlier....the modern, new, Newcastle supporter, thinks playing in europe regularly and buying major international footballers is "shit".....You think you have seen a "shit" board with no "plan", fact is you just have your head up your arse - well some of you, not all of you .... just because we aren't 2nd in the league anymore and call it "mediocrity".

Now that, Gemma, is STUPID.

Its also the raised expectations due to the current board, you maybe don't realise it, but it is STUPID not to even attempt to accept or see that it is true, and to see that a new board may easily have different and lower standards.

You're an idiot. Defending the man that by your own admission has put us in a precarious financial position. Stupid.

Spurs were barely getting that in the Premiership before Jol, let alone Tuesday night on fuckin SKY against Stoke.

Yep, cos attendances are all that matter.

I've never understood why loads of people do have a fixation about crowd/fan numbers and the "size" of a club. I've always considered it to be the equivalent of comparing the size of your dicks. Ok, it might be nice to be well hung, but it is in the end absolutely worthless if you are restricted to wanking. In the end all that matters is success.

I've never understood why loads of people do have a fixation about crowd/fan numbers and the "size" of a club. I've always considered it to be the equivalent of comparing the size of your dicks. Ok, it might be nice to be well hung, but it is in the end absolutely worthless if you are restricted to wanking. In the end all that matters is success.

I wonder what made you think of dicks when reading this thread.. :lol:

I watched the first hour or so last night and can't say that I thought much of them. Stoke looked marginally the better team until they scored and after ten minutes or so of the makems being on top it went to being a very open game.

They had very little up front and their defence was nowt to right home about either.

In short they looked like a fizzy pop team.

Canny keeper like!

:lol: