Evening Chronicle back page

bobbyshinton

Shola eyes toon return and Duff earns paise from Roeder.

Welcome to Newcastle United, Duff in my humble opinion has been crap, not interested. Shola I feel is good news (never thought I would say that)

I hate newcastle :unsure:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shola eyes toon return and Duff earns paise from Roeder.

Welcome to Newcastle United, Duff in my humble opinion has been crap, not interested. Shola I feel is good news (never thought I would say that)

I hate newcastle :unsure:

Would rather him up front with Martins than Sib..

Shola is a poor mans le sib tbh. Duff had 1 good game 2weeks ago and about 40 bad games since he joined.

Other way round imo.

The difference is Le Sib gives 110percent all the time, and hel always let the ball go if theres a better option on.

2 things you can guarantee Shola wont do.

How long til we get the backpage headlines of. .

'I feel better than ever, i was playing injured and not at my best'

'im here to take back my starting place' etc. blah blah

The difference is Le Sib gives 110percent all the time, and hel always let the ball go if theres a better option on.

Yes but 99% of the time he let's it go to the opposition. He is as mobile as Shearer in his last season and it gives the fuckwits at the back an excuse to play the longball game.

Sib has looked very average in the league tbh

How fickle are you lot. He was being worshipped 3months ago. His goals got us as far as we went in europe and also picked up a few points in the league, without which wed be a lot closer to 18thplace at the minute.

How fickle are you lot. He was being worshipped 3months ago. His goals got us as far as we went in europe and also picked up a few points in the league, without which wed be a lot closer to 18thplace at the minute.

think you will find i have never worshipped Le sib and as you fine well know me and Mrs Ameobi are his number one fans

Sibierski deserves zero credit for trying hard tbh. So he fucking should. He's still not good enough.

Didn't you give credit to Dyer for trying hard a few hours ago?

Difference is Dyer IS good enough and DOES play well, and I was defending him in the face of your irrational hatred. I'm not gonna applaud the below-standard Sibierski for putting a shift in though.

Who worshipped Sibierski on here like?

think you will find i have never worshipped Le sib and as you fine well know me and Mrs Ameobi are his number one fans

shola's that is

Was he fuck worshipped. People were pleasantly surprised that he wasn't as shit as they expected him to be. If you seriously think he's a better player than Shola you need help.

Sibierski deserves zero credit for trying hard tbh. So he fucking should. He's still not good enough.

Didn't you give credit to Dyer for trying hard a few hours ago?

Difference is Dyer IS good enough and DOES play well, and I was defending him in the face of your irrational hatred. I'm not gonna applaud the below-standard Sibierski for putting a shift in though.

Irrational hatred? Rational dislike is nearer the mark.

Still don't see how Dyer gets any more credit shan Sibierski for running around a lot though. He is a much better player though.

Who is being fickle?, we have an opinion that Shola is a better option than Sib but nowhere is anyone saying hes shite. I'm grateful for the handful of goals he scored but just because he did score them I am not going to say "hes amazing" when clearly hes just an average player.

As for in the league he has only scored 3 times one of which in a game that was already over tbh..