IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!! (properly)

Radgina

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Start Obs and Gynae in May, I'd like to spend the time before then blissfully unaware of such subjects if you don't mind!

Good luck in theatre :lol:

I've already been in some gynae theatres when I did anaesthetics, didn't smell too bad. Mind I was firmly rooted to the head end of the patient!

And Renton, I know. Makes the all the girls broody and puts all the men of sex. Just glad I'm not going out with another medical student, the latter is bad enough!

Just got up, thanks to a call from an oooold schoolfriend [a] saying we should meet up for drinks some time, and asking if I have any inside tips for Eurovision for his mate who's working at an obscure online bookies. I love the smell of ulterior motives in the morning!

SMO?

Hoorey, home, showered , changed, chill out for a bit then over to the pub <_< I loves friday's I does :D

:lol:

Lies.

:D not lies , i smell like Dove at the minute,,,haven't sprayed the auld perfume on yet ( me hairs still a bit damp actually,might have to give it a go with the hairdryer again :unsure: )

Just got up, thanks to a call from an oooold schoolfriend [a] saying we should meet up for drinks some time, and asking if I have any inside tips for Eurovision for his mate who's working at an obscure online bookies. I love the smell of ulterior motives in the morning!

SMO?

This is where I rein in my capacity for bitchiness by not saying "no, I said a schoolfriend", right? :lol:

SMO?

This is where I rein in my capacity for bitchiness by not saying "no, I said a schoolfriend", right? :unsure:

With apologies for the quintuple negative. :lol:

dunno if I should bother meeting up with the works night out or not....

advice?

Depends, what's the scenario like? are they all going to be fucked now? nowt worse than playing catch up man if I'm being honest.

dunno if I should bother meeting up with the works night out or not....

advice?

Depends, what's the scenario like? are they all going to be fucked now? nowt worse than playing catch up man if I'm being honest.

Oh I've been drinking plenty and to be honest, they're not going to be too fucked.

probably should have stayed in. met up with the guys from work and came home with one of the girls from the admin dep, she's alright looking so it's not that I'm going to get stick for knobbing a fatty or owt... just the dangers of having a fling with a girl from work.

also feel guilty because I'm "wooing" a girl I know from Uni.... it's getting quite serious but we've held hands and everything!

what to do, what to do.. :lol:

probably should have stayed in. met up with the guys from work and came home with one of the girls from the admin dep, she's alright looking so it's not that I'm going to get stick for knobbing a fatty or owt... just the dangers of having a fling with a girl from work.

also feel guilty because I'm "wooing" a girl I know from Uni.... it's getting quite serious but we've held hands and everything!

Easy there Brock. :unsure:

Ahh Dave. A classic case of 'If you can't be with the one you love then love the one you're with'

As for what to do? What do you want to do?

the Girl from Uni is better in everyway. But the girl from work will make my work life a fucking nightmare if I do owt wrong to her.

it's less "love the one I'm with" and more "Don't piss off the one I slept with last night while finding a way to be honest to the one I want without losing her."

but how...

the Girl from Uni is better in everyway. But the girl from work will make my work life a fucking nightmare if I do owt wrong to her.

it's less "love the one I'm with" and more "Don't piss off the one I slept with last night while finding a way to be honest to the one I want without losing her."

but how...

They both must be stunners due to your high standards. :lol:

2 hours of staring at me lass' cleavage. Doesn't get any better.

I know the feeling, have spent many hours looking at Newcastle and they don't get any better either. Probably want to dump her if they are THAT bad though!