WILL SOMEONE NOW LISTEN??

Asprilla

I run my own business too, and I wouldn't let FS look after the tuck shop money never mind owt else.

23525[/snapback]

HTT, Freddie's a better business man than you could ever hope to be.

23531[/snapback]

True. But he's corrupt as fuck, which I think was the point being made. Self-made millionaire though, so you can't really argue with that.

23535[/snapback]

Getting in way of a good honest wind-up. Shocking.

23544[/snapback]

:stars:

Sorry mate. :icon_lol:

And Calimag, you have to read all of my posts in your head in Tyson's voice for the next week to earn an autograph. :suicide:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out if my thread dullards.

Go and be interesting somewhere else....

23549[/snapback]

This board was created for the interesting adn I'm yet to find anything interesting about your posts, now bugger off! :stars:

23563[/snapback]

Who are you?

Oh, I see. Nobody.

I know man, what a bunch of clueless knackers we are. Fancy fans praising the board and manager when they're doing good, criticising when they're not. What an insanely wacked out idea.

We put the board under pressure and we signed Owen.

I blame the fans.

So what Bluestar are you saying that the board had a knee jerk reaction????

But they're the board, they are to smart and savy to have knee jerk reactions like us mere supporters do! (If you can call reacting to having to watch the shite our team has been serving up since Christmas knee jerk.)

There really only is one response for the foreskin mobile:

:fuk:

PS. Foreskin, is there much money working as a PR consultant for NUFC?

Edited by sammynb

So what Bluestar are you saying that the board had a knee jerk reaction????

But they're the board, they are to smart and savy to have knee jerk reactions like us mere supporters do! (If you can call reacting to having to watch the shite our team has been serving up since Christmas knee jerk.)

There really only is one response for the foreskin mobile:

:fuk:

PS. Foreskin, is there much money working as a PR consultant for NUFC?

24046[/snapback]

I'm staggered that people think that the board only got Owen to appease the fans.

I get wound up on here because of the pack mentality against someone who just thinks the board should be given a break. I'm saying it nicely because I'm in a good mood today.

I understand people are frustrated with where we are in the league, believe me, I'm no different, I just think rattling on about how crap our board are is a joke.

Apart from ManU, Arse, Chelsea and Liverpool, we are the biggest club in the country and we haven't even won anything for 36 years. Do you think the board had nothing to do with that fact?

I don't work for the club, but I do stick up for what I think, even if it goes against popular opinion.

BTW, I changed my avatar in case you all started having bad feelings for Brian Cant.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BRIAN CANT.

I'm staggered that people think that the board only got Owen to appease the fans.

24094[/snapback]

I'm staggered that you can't see that the board were spurred into action for fear of a supporter lead protest to the club's current state of affairs. :fuk:

Don't you think the fact that their precious season ticket waiting list's decline had them thinking about their actions (lack of)?

And do you really think they didn't hear the chants that supporters have been expressing recently?

If they didn't I bet a certain Mr Shearer did. How do you think he feels everytime he is talking to his producer at the BBC and the same person asks him what he thinks of the supporters reactions at games recently?

Of course they reacted and you would be a fool to believe otherwise.

Freddy would have been very unsettled to hear the "SACK THE BOARD" chants at the Bolton game.

Although, I do think that with Shearer staying on, the real push for his successor was brought forward a year due to the fan's protests.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BRIAN CANT.

24094[/snapback]

How about Ketsbaia's Mobile though?

24107[/snapback]

Come on Alex - just because everything they say seems to have the same ring about it :fuk: