Biggest nobhead on N/O and Toontastic

Guest stevieintoon

Biggest nobhead on N/O-TT  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads, you don't want to start this one up again. I'll only kick your ENTIRE arses all over again. Let it lie!

Is Fish from south of the Tyne too by any cjance?

Are you from Eastern Europe by any chance?

Lads, you don't want to start this one up again. I'll only kick your ENTIRE arses all over again. Let it lie!

I thought he was from Monkseaton/Seaton Sluice way. His accent is fucked after spending the first year at college trying to convince his peers he went to private school though. :lol:

I thought he was from Monkseaton/Seaton Sluice way. His accent is fucked after spending the first year at college trying to convince his peers he went to private school though. :icon_lol:

just found this....

you're all bastards

My accent was never strong, totally fucking disappeared now mind.

It's weird though, people still refer to me as "Geordie Dave".

I thought he was from Monkseaton/Seaton Sluice way. His accent is fucked after spending the first year at college trying to convince his peers he went to private school though. :icon_lol:

just found this....

you're all bastards

My accent was never strong, totally fucking disappeared now mind.

It's weird though, people still refer to me as "Geordie Dave".

Gemmill is spot on with accents, he quickly saw through my mock Suffolk accent and quicky picked out my west Melbourne twang. :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

where's the "non-clique" option?

Haway man, there's not even a Fiddy option.

FYP

Not another closet mackem.

Phonetics wins.

Agree. It's howay, you mackem bastid.

"howay ye mackem basdaad ye"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Patrokles

Gemmill 8 votes, Thompers 0 votes. As much as this pointless doesn't concern me, I find it interesting :rolleyes:

Wish I could say the same about your posts, tbh.

Gemmill 8 votes, Thompers 0 votes. As much as this pointless doesn't concern me, I find it interesting :rolleyes:

I heard they didn't involve you in this poll because they didn't want a complete whitewash.

Guest Patrokles

Gemmill 8 votes, Thompers 0 votes. As much as this pointless doesn't concern me, I find it interesting :)

I heard they didn't involve you in this poll because they didn't want a complete whitewash.

Not sure who you heard that from, no fucker likes you enough to want to talk to you nicely. :rolleyes:

Gemmill 8 votes, Thompers 0 votes. As much as this pointless doesn't concern me, I find it interesting :)

Not sure who you heard that from, no fucker likes you enough to want to talk to you nicely. :rolleyes:

When you got banned from NO, people celebrated, when I got banned, a consortium formed of members wanting my return. Nuff said TBH!

Guest Patrokles

When you got banned from NO, people celebrated, when I got banned, a consortium formed of members wanting my return. Nuff said TBH!

I'm not going to turn this into a Fop-fest, so this is my last post on the matter, but you and I both know you're being a little liar. The vast vast majority were thrilled you weren't around, and the only ones who supported you were the complete fucking retards, or people who could barely speak English to realise what a tit you are.

Gemmill 8 votes, Thompers 0 votes. As much as this pointless doesn't concern me, I find it interesting :razz:

Not sure who you heard that from, no fucker likes you enough to want to talk to you nicely. :)

I'm not going to turn this into a Fop-fest, so this is my last post on the matter, but you and I both know you're being a little liar. The vast vast majority were thrilled you weren't around, and the only ones who supported you were the complete fucking retards, or people who could barely speak English to realise what a tit you are.

:rolleyes: If you want to make things up to support your opinions then so be it. You just KNOW that the majority wanted me back though.

Gemmill 8 votes, Thompers 0 votes. As much as this pointless doesn't concern me, I find it interesting :D

Not sure who you heard that from, no fucker likes you enough to want to talk to you nicely. :razz:

:rolleyes:

That's superb..."They hate us both so the jokes on you dickweed!"

:)

• 1 year later...

Shouldnt be different though. Not many annoying people at the moment I can think of if any (maybe only Gloom). Plus it's not too hard to avoid things otherwise.

Invicta is still the most moronic contrary wanker ever on either boards.

Guest Stevie
I could reset the poll if you like with a few more nominees?

Aye do it, but I don't know who the nobheads are on N/O anymore.

Guest Stevie
I reckon the findings of this would be different now.

What would you predict?

Everyone East of the Felling by pass would find their way to the Stevie option, so it wouldn't be fair.

I could reset the poll if you like with a few more nominees?

Aye do it, but I don't know who the nobheads are on N/O anymore.

Poll being reset soon.

Nominees people :D

I can see it coming now