Download this show right now!

Steve

I had never heard of this show called 'Chasers War on Everything' until I got home a few weeks ago. Since I've been here I've had so many friends and family members tell me all about it, and even though it's always slightly annoying I've had many try and reenact things they've seen on it. So, I downloaded some of last years episodes and watched the new ones from this year when it has been on. I think I can safely say this is the greatest show in the history of world television so I am come on here to spread the gospel.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/vodcast/

Download the two shows from this year and see for yourselves. If you disagree with my statement then I have to assume you are borderline retarded and I'll recommend that you be banned so you're forced to go and get the help you so obviously need.

Go! Download! See how right I am.

If you want more info before you spend your precious bandwidth, check out this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chaser...r_on_Everything

Edited by Steve

Steve blindly biggin up the aussies again... who'da thunk it? Patriotism is one thing, but this is just peddling shite based on country of origin alone. Next he'll be suggesting we sign Mark Schwarzer, Brett Emerton and Mark Viduka...

fucking Aussies!

(it's actually not too bad)

The chaser or cnnnn as they were formerly referred to are actually quite entertaining. As you can guess by the cnnnn tag they enjoy parodying the US style news coverage, so regardless of the fact they are 'stralian, they have an appeal to a broader audience that is sick of the US media/political skew on everything (they were actually born out of the Iraq war.)

I stumbled across a few of the shows that Steve's talking about and have to say I enjoyed them. I particularly liked the cnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn show in America where they were asking people where USA should invade next. :thumbsup:

Best show on TV at the minute = Life on Mars

I love Life on Mars, is tonight's show the last one ?????

Aye. The series 2 DVD is out in a couple of weeks though. I'll be getting it. Already got series 1 on DVD.

I stumbled across a few of the shows that Steve's talking about and have to say I enjoyed them. I particularly liked the cnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn show in America where they were asking people where USA should invade next. :thumbsup:

Another classic episode was when they were interviewing Americans on the street about whether they should go the next step and bomb Iran. Now they were using a maps to ask the question, and instead of Iran actually being shown they had either Australia or England marked as Iran leading to the interviewee pointing at the country they merely read as Iran.

The best response was a guy pointing at Iran/Australia screaming "we have to bomb the fuckers, we have to get in there now!" Then in a quieter voice going "it's a big fucker of a place isn't it?"

Great episode.

I have CNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on DVD and the Fungry adverts were always quality aswell. Im Fungry!

Another classic episode was when they were interviewing Americans on the street about whether they should go the next step and bomb Iran. Now they were using a maps to ask the question, and instead of Iran actually being shown they had either Australia or England marked as Iran leading to the interviewee pointing at the country they merely read as Iran.

The best response was a guy pointing at Iran/Australia screaming "we have to bomb the fuckers, we have to get in there now!" Then in a quieter voice going "it's a big fucker of a place isn't it?"

I know the clips you're on about I've seen them on You Tube.

They did the asking people to locate countries on a globe, and he asks this bloke where North Korea is. The bloke picks out Australia, and then points to Tasmania and goes "wow, I didn't realise that North Korea was so much bigger than South Korea"

There's a one where he asks Americans to name a country beginning with a 'U' - hilarious.

And have a look at the ones about Canada as well.

From the things I've seen on You Tube it is a good show mind.