Would you rather?

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

This might keep Gemmill occupied. I'll start it off:

Would You Rather…

have all of your hair look/feel like pubes OR be completely bald?

find you parents having sex OR have your parents find you having sex?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye we've done these before, but they're always good for a larf.

...have sex with a lass with no arms or no legs?

is an interesting conundrum. Last time I asked it, GM went fucking mental though at me objectifying the disabled. :D Should think themselves lucky they're even up for consideration tbh.

I caught my mam and dad doing it when we were on holiday in Spain years ago, I was 6 and it still fucking haunts me. Never been caught doing it, although was once caught on top of a girlfriend by her mam, although we were fully clothed. Also, had she come in two minutes earlier, my hands probably weren't in a place that her mam would have approved of.

have all of your hair look/feel like pubes OR be completely bald?

find you parents having sex OR have your parents find you having sex?

Be completely bald - got to be more attractive than a pube head.

Have them find me. They'd never recognise me in the gimp mask anyway.

I'd rather be bald like, I know a lad who had curly hair as a young un and now he's losing it it looks like a bunch of pubes stuck to his head. Not a good look like.

Gives you more options tbh. Also are we talking body alopecia too?

Guest Patrokles

Would you rather had a pidgeon stuck to your face or your genitals NB. the pidgeon is alive....

Nice one. I'd go for face, probably. But I'd have to come up with some kind of way to poke eye holes into it.

Would you rather be a mega-rich, successful Sunderland supporting international playboy, or who you are now?

And none of you are rich, successful Newcastle supporting international playboys, so don't even try it. :D

Who i am now.

It's allmost a trick question because its impossible for a Sunderland supporting international playboy to exist without time collapsing and everyone being sucked into oblivion...

Guest Patrokles

Would you rather be a mega-rich, successful Sunderland supporting international playboy, or who you are now?

And none of you are rich, successful Newcastle supporting international playboys, so don't even try it. :D

Rubbish one, tbh. And to think YOU were complaining about standards!

:panic:

mackem

Rubbish one, tbh. And to think YOU were complaining about standards!

What's rubbish about it, foof-face. I'd probably choose being a mackem btw - I'd never get to the match anyway cos I'd be swanning about the place being loaded, so what difference would it make.

The only two you've come up with have come direct from a book or an internet site anyway. :panic:

Guest Patrokles

Would you rather be retired by 30, but never 100% happy or working 5 days a week til you're 65, but reasonably content.

I'd go for the latter. If you're 65 and working and content then you probably enjoy your job.

Would you rather be retired by 30, but never 100% happy or working 5 days a week til you're 65, but reasonably content.

Happy, obviously. :D

I said content dickface. I've yet to grant you happy status. And you're not necessarily miserable on retirement, just feeling slightly unfulfilled. Think again, pubehead!